@highscribeofaetherium
Active 1 week ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@everybody I’m starting to be a little scared of retaliation…
What have I done? XDOh, good xD
Yay!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I will have 56. 😈
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
“Sí. Should we meet in the library?”
“Yeah, that’s perfect. Thank you.” She smiled.
*gasp* It’s a date!
“Or the time when—”
When what, Tyler? 👀 I want to know…
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 7 months ago
So you do Communion every week?
Indeed.
Haha, I guess it just comes down to tradition then! XD
Beliefs about alcohol are probably involved too. We don’t see anything wrong with drinking, (in moderation; don’t get drunk obviously), but I know a lot of traditions believe differently.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Mine’s pretty goofy too. I don’t regret it, but I’m a little concerned since I’m going to apply for a job soon. XD
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I’ll probably start writing on a computer once I get my own, but I like paper because it’s so portable.
I just KNOW that when I get my license, I’m going to be the family errand girl, and I figure I should have a way to contact my parents from the store.
Or call 911 if I get kidnapped. XDWe have a house phone too, but my…[Read more] -
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 7 months ago
Yay!
I remember as a little kid, I wanted to have a surgery so I could have extra treats.
XD I used to be happy when I was in pain because I liked the taste of medicine. I also deliberately bashed my head into the ceiling hoping for an ice pack. XD
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
oh goodness no! I wasn’t upset at all.
honestly, I won’t get upset unless you insult a family member. I might be hurt if you said something really mean to me, but my anger only gets aroused in defense of my clan. 😉 -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Okay, phew. It’s hard to tell when people are actually mad or just teasing on here. 😜
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I always feel so embarrassed when people ask for my email, because it’s such a bad address name. My dad convinced me to use it when I was twelve, and I haven’t gotten a new address since. 😅
I like it! It’s fitting for a writer. Also, props to you, because I used to be obsessed with making new emails and switching out my address &#x…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I hope you can!! I would love to see you there!
Aw, okay! Hopefully you can still make it!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Rory
Rory looked up, interested. And for once, he didn’t keep it in check. “Did you ever use a laser welder?”
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 7 months ago
Haha, so true though 😂😂
-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 7 months ago
Girl, I’m actually so scared that I’m gonna have to have surgery one day for some reason or another. 😭 It’s probably inevitable, but I just hate the idea of being dead asleep while being operated on. 😵💫 (Not that I’d LIKE to be awake… XDXD)
I don’t know, it would be such a dramatic experience… I bet you would feel one part stress, o…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 7 months ago
Ahh, I gotcha. Well I’m glad he’s doing well!!
I have yet to ask him what he thinks about all this… My brother is the kind of guy who shrugs and asks if he can have ice cream for every meal at the hospital. 😂😭 I remember as a little kid, I wanted to have a surgery so I could have extra treats.
I get that, my brother would proba…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Rory
Rory gave Leo a cautious smile and took the screw. He looked it over, feeling the ribbed sides. “These are to hold things together, aren’t they?”
-
whaley replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I always feel so embarrassed when people ask for my email, because it’s such a bad address name. My dad convinced me to use it when I was twelve, and I haven’t gotten a new address since. 😅
-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 7 months ago
No pain! It’s more important that we gauge the problems by scans, rather than by ‘I feel like something is wrong,’ because he is numb from the lower spine downward. There is more concern that he won’t feel something until it’s gotten too bad to reverse.
I know this sounds really bad, but he’s doing fine. ;] Even if he was to have…[Read more]
- Load More
