@highscribeofaetherium
Active 6 days, 17 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Alright. Here she is! The puffer vest was, like, unnecessarily hard. I don’t even know why. I think it was trying to kill me or something. I hope you like how it turned out…

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
You can if you want, but it seems fairly simple. Whatever you would rather, honestly.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Rainbows, unicorns, and random questions in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 7 months ago
I guess a beloved pet would be one that is loved. You will see your dog again, but our friends who keep and slaughter their chickens wouldn’t see them again. I think it would extend to other loved animals too. Like I wonder if I will see the sick house finch I tried to help but failed to heal a few years ago.
Why would on animal…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
I’ll get to her along with Andrew’s!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Yeah, that sounds about right. (It’s one of my favorite words 🤪). I’ll try to be mindful of it.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Okay, yay! Does Ellette have your email?
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@grcr
Ah, I should have mentioned the skin. She’s got light skin, probably on the paler side to contrast the freckles. 😛 And you are fine to mess around with the shirt and shoes! -
-GRCR- replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Howdy, I have a couple questions. 🤠
What color is Izzy’s skin? May I take some artistic liberties on her rock band shirt and shoes, or did you have any preferences for them color/design wise altogether?
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Rainbows, unicorns, and random questions in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 7 months ago
A RELIGION teacher? Wow.
…do y’all want me to keep posting random questions on here at random intervals
Sure!
Oh my goodness. My dad says that in general animals don’t go to heaven, but a beloved pet would.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
They’re relationship is pretty solid. But there are some things that Leon really doesn’t want to talk about. (there are things that have happened to me that I don’t like to talk about unless i really, really trust the person) and I know Leon and Julian trust one another a lot, but talking about some things can be really hard. and it can…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
6.
Marbles (also called Marbie) is the one in the photo. She’s my grumpy lady.
Then there’s her sons Mazel and Candy. Button and Hobbes, our adopted stray kittens and finally good ol’ Mr. Mittens.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
It’s funny… your shadowed eyes remind me of me. 😆 How many kitties do you have right now?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Art/Illustration Critique in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
I already posted this on the other art topic, but the purpose of this is to improve. So, here it is again. 😅

This is probably just a matter of practice, but my lines aren’t very deliberate. Sometimes I go harder with the brush in places, and it’s just a matter of random impulse. In ‘educated’ art, it looks purposeful, but this doesn’t feel as p…[Read more] -
-GRCR- replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Is that a partial face reveal I see? 🫢
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
WOW!! Those are awesome!
Thx! 😊 I’m trying to get comfortable with the line of action and forming the mass of the figure around it. It should make my art easier to look at. That’s what they say… Must… get better… *Eye twitches*
I guess Pinterest is the place to go, then. XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Yayyyy!! If you have trouble with her, take as long as you like, you’re the artist! <3
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art/Illustration Critique in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Ah yay, the critique topic! *subscribes*
- Load More
