@highscribeofaetherium
Active 6 days, 8 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
Ruth's profile was updated 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 6 months ago
YAY!!!!!
Oh man!! That really got to me!!!
I am someone who loves large chunks of scripture in stories, but if it feels too long maybe break it up a little and have shorter passages with some “…” filling the sections that don’t directly pertain to the story.
YES! It felt very legit!
One of my favorite!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Well, I’ve never seen that movie. Just heard of it. And I like the song “Speechless” but other than that I know nothing of it besides it taking place in Arabia. lololol.
But that IS how I feel!!!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 6 months ago
@raxforge @ellette-giselle @hybridlore @keilah-h @whalekeeper @theducktator
It feels like forever since I posted a story on here, but here is story #11! This is my favorite one of the entire Baron Chronicles, and it brought tears to my eyes. I hope you enjoy it too:)
Though your sins be as Scarlet…
Sunlight filtered through the pale…[Read more] -
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Long story. If you read back, it’s just on the last page or two. She tried to steal my character Alec to stop me from taking hers, but then I said Alec was too far away for her to take him, so we agreed that it was a misunderstanding and she’d kidnapped some random bystander.
That’s funny. I like Leon better 😝
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Wow. Aladdin vibes.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@hybridlore  @linus-smallprint   @koshka  @keilah-h   @elishavet-pidyon  @liberty
For anyone who is interested…..
Hassan (center) and two of the other slave traders.
(and yes, they are in their native country in this picture)

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Hello, nice to see you around.
Girls are weird.
*indignant gasp* how dare you!
😂
For some reason I started to imagine Hassan as Middle Eastern when you mentioned his name. Probably wearing a turban of sorts.
Well that is exactly how you should picture him! Bravo! 👏🏻
(if you look back at the story moodboard you may catch a…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 6 months ago
No idea who those fellas are you just mentioned, but go for it! As long as they aren’t stupid. They can be funny and even idiots, but they need to have a clear roll. A reason for why their leader hasn’t killed them off.
Have you seen The Defense of New Haven?
If not, you must watch it! It’s really good. It’s a Christian home…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper @ellette-giselle @theducktator
Hey, quick question. I’m considering giving Iskyagus some primary henchmen. Characters like Mai and Ty Lee in Avatar, or Kallus and Ruku in Star Wars Rebels. Kind of some other wizards who are just under him. I’m trying to decide whether or not I like the idea. I often find these types of characters a…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Wowwww that is a humungous post 👀
guys how do you spell humungous????? -
Esther replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Don’t worry, I added it!!
Thanks so much girl!!
Thank you! I really appreciate it!!
@youthreegirls @keilah-h @grcr @smiley
Sorry for dropping off the face of the earth there for a little bit! I was still editing I just forgot to post, lol! So here’s a chapter dump for y’all!! (I apologize if I’…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
*huffs, sits down to wait patiently for next section* Fine then.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I knowwww
I remember when Fire Face burned down the castle and just added so much more chaos hahaha
-
Beth replied to the topic Potato news 64 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
This is wonderful. One day I’m going to attack these potatoes with my Empire of Illegal Bread. The bread with a bite taken out of the center. Mwehehe.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Just so the two of you know, I will be taking down the link for the second draft of TNPT at the end of this month. If you cannot finish reading it in that time, don’t worry about it. I can recruit you again when I get to the third draft.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
For some reason I started to imagine Hassan as Middle Eastern when you mentioned his name. Probably wearing a turban of sorts.
The men forced him to his feet and dragged his arms up and apart, lashing them to the branches.
So, it’s basically crucifixion, except you don’t get the nails, and you get to stand on the ground. That’s…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
*promptly rescues Leon and Rolf, gives them new identities so they can hide from you and they disappear into the city*Â
*straps on several guns and bolts. Snatches Alec and slams him against the wall.*Girls are weird.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Hmm. I guess we’ll have to see.
Fine then!!
*pulls out dagger, grabs Alec, and holds blade to his throat.* BACK OFF!!
yeah, we’ll have to see what happens.
- Load More

@raxforge like my new name?