@highscribeofaetherium
Active 6 days, 4 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Contemporary writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
*subscribes* I’m plotting a contemporary romance series, but I haven’t actually written any yet. Will your books be middle grade or YA? I would say have at least one continuing conflict through the series like how in The Penderwicks on Gardam Street, (my favorite), they have the Save Daddy Plan, or in the 1st Vanderbeekers book…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
NOOOOO! Alas…
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Contemporary writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Tagging @esther-c
-
Beth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
DEROB
DEÂ -erob
dlob
,dnob
,drob
,draob
,derob
BACKWARDS. MWAHAHAHA. i think… Idk why my first idea was to do that…
-
whaley replied to the topic DnD QNA in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Also, how much does the DM have to tweak a campaign in order to fit the players in? I’ve heard that you have to give the DM a character sheet first, and I’d imagine a character-centered game will have to juggle all the character motives. Like how much do the DM and the player have to collaborate before the game?
-
whaley replied to the topic DnD QNA in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
I already have some questions! Thanks for the topic, Andrew. XD
First of all, how difficult is it to learn the game? Second, how far can a person make up lore for DnD, on top of whatever campaign setting they use? For example, I was reading about warlocks and it didn’t give a list of patrons, so I assumed you make up your own.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@raxforge   @theducktator
He reached for his knife.
He’s gonna die.
Don’t stab already dead men. It doesn’t pay off. Ask Gimli
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Did you hear that one of my characters actually did kill someone in the School RP?
WHATTTT
RUTH NOOOOOOOOOO WHYYY -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@hybridlore @linus-smallprint   @koshka  @keilah-h   @elishavet-pidyon  @liberty
For anyone interested in the song that I showed part of, here it is:
(It’s a medieval song from the Underground Church.)
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@hybridlore @linus-smallprint   @koshka  @keilah-h   @elishavet-pidyon  @liberty
NEXT SECTION
Leon looked at the shafts of sunlight moving across the floor of the hold as the ship rocked up and down in the waves. He and Rolf had been held captive down here for over two weeks. The ship had come to a stop at two other places, and they h…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
I think that Character Party was ONE OF A KIND
And that’s why we can’t ever replicate it
Sadly
But like I think I’m gonna remember it for the rest of my life…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
Thank you! 🥰
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
Praying. 🩷
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
Thanks!! 🤗
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
Praying for you!! 🙏🏻 💕
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
okay!! Thanks for the suggestions!! I’ll rework a few scenes.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
oh man. I have had some of the WORST sprains ever!! One took almost two months to heal!
Roland’s is not as severe, and he has been off of it for four days and as you can see he starts limping when they travel again.Oooh! I love Dian!
you just love sailor characters. 😝
Is that why you like him? Or for other reasons too?
As for what w…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Yeah, that would be a cool scene! I’ll have to try to see if I can fit something like that into the story.
Okay, great! 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic Organizing My Drafts in the forum Plotting 1 year, 6 months ago
Ohhh, I’m kind of in a similar position as I’m writing the second draft of a WIP. I’m keeping some scenes, shuffling some around, and adding new ones. It’s been a fun juggling act 🥴😂
I don’t know how much of a plotter you are, but having a big picture idea of your plot is going to be super helpful. You don’t necessarily…[Read more]
- Load More
