@highscribeofaetherium
Active 5 days, 22 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Lolol. you seemed pretty convinced…… 😂
Well, the overseers are cruel and they picked Ian as their target. They want him to live in the absolute terror that he could slip up any moment and that would be the end. It’s a terror that drives him crazy. He already had that rebellious spark and a sort of fire about him to begin with,…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
Oh my gosh. That’s dreadful. I’ll be praying.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Rory
Rory let out a slow breath. He even gave Leo a slight smile as they road up the elevator. He was still turning the older boy’s words over in his mind. It didn’t make much sense. After all, they said that fear was weakness and that’s why they were punishing him and the others. Rory chewed on his lip and then quickly stopped,…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Yay!
(I kind of want to tag some people who haven’t read book one yet to see how well I can provide context in book II, but maybe I will wait for a later draft for that. what do you think?)
One of my pet peeves is when authors provide tons of context about book I in book II. If you start at the middle book in a series, then y…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Yeah. I didn’t think it was realistic for her to be able to keep disappearing without her family knowing.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Cole texting Sara, and then her dismissing it.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Can’t wait to see what’s in store for Alan and the group!
Oh… just you wait. There are things. Also stuff.
-
Linus Smallprint started the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
All right, I’ve done enough outlining now that I feel ready to start officially writing draft one of The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword! Whew!
So this means that soon, I will be posting chapters! I think for this one, instead of using Reedsy, I will use Google docs. (I will probably use Reedsy for a later draft). It will be under…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Leon!!! I didn’t think you would kill him!!
I didn’t feel like the overseers punishing Leon instead of Ian was unrealistic. However, I’m starting to wonder what Ian did to deserve it. I know they’d had their eyes on him, but all he did was trip, right?
Julian’s scene was good too. I liked how it started raining and they were…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Awesome, thanks!
Great, thank you!! What made you guess that?Â
You’re right xD -
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
Oh no, I’m so sorry. Praying for them 🙏
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Potato news 64 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
I do want to hear their sides. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
@the_lost-journal
Oh my goodness! 🫢 I can’t believe it… She’ll be in my prayers. 😥😥💕💕 -
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Heh heh…. no problem. About that. I’ve just gotten back to working on those since I was taking a long break from everything… they should be done pretty soon. 😅🙂 Sorry…
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Potato news 64 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Paisley’s crying? Now I feel bad…sort of. XD
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@loopylin @ellette-giselle @keilah-h @highscribeofaetherium @the _lost-journal
thx.
@potato-reporter
Wait you made your pfp?! It is soooo cute and creative!!!! <3
thx
Credit for the idea of ice cream goes to @raxforge I originally found a reference picture of just four chibi heads on top of each other, and Andrew was talking about cherries so I…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Your characters can run into one of mine. ^
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Ryla
Ryla watched at Liko returned to his work. Great. Now she had to talk to more people. Not really sure where she was going, she wandered down a nearby hallway. Maybe no one would talk to her. She couldn’t decide whether that would be good or bad.
Vyette
Vyette pulled her schedule out of her bag. Her first subject was Foreign Literature. She…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Ooo! No I haven’t!!
- Load More
