@highscribeofaetherium
Active 5 days, 10 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Another teenage boy? How many does she have and why is she introducing another one?
Dude. You are so mean. 😝
Yes, you’re right. I can’t just go change his age. Thank you!
Yes, but Wilhelm is the traditional spelling. 😁 (you still say it Vwilhelm)
Having the heir to the throne on your side is helpful. But I’m sure t…
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
I know you are curious, so here was my thought process while reading this:
With him was a young man who appeared to be in his mid to late teens.
Another teenage boy? How many does she have and why is she introducing another one? Or is she? Because if this is the prince in disguise then she couldn’t just go change his…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@theducktator @ellette-giselle @stephie
Autocorrect in 1st draft be like:
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
I could kill him if it makes you feel better. 😁
yeah, will have to see what the emperor says. He’s gonna 100% hear about it after some of the enemies the prince made today. (mainly the priests)
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Still sad. 🥺
For now.
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Probably. I don’t know what the king (and everyone else at the palace) is going to do once they hear of this… 😬
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Ah, maybe it’s someone else I know who likes him best. I didn’t kill Ian! He just dropped out. That’s better!
ah yes… I’m not that cruel.
For now.
The prince may have put himself in a precarious position, no?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Second favorite. Julian’s first. 😉 (Ian was up there too, but you got rid of him… 😢)
I wasn’t sure… I thought he was going to get a lashing. Again.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Thank you!!!
Did you think I was gonna take out your favorite character? 🙃
(It is you who picked Leon as their favorite, right?)
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Oh! Well that would have made this chapter confusing! 😂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Ooh boy. This was a powerful section. Good job.
But Leon knew they had now made enemies.
Nothing would ever be the same.
Dun dun dun……. 🫣
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@hybridlore @linus-smallprint   @koshka  @keilah-h   @elishavet-pidyon  @liberty
NEXT SECTION!!
The sixteenth year of Emperor Haidronias’s reign
December 10th
The EmpireTo Johannes, Heinrich, and the brothers at the University,
Greetings in the name of our Lord, Jesus Christ
Such wonderful news! Prince Dietrich, son of Emperor Haid…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Really?!?! You called it?
Oooh!!! He’s about to become the Josiah.
Maybe so!
So, is he your new favorite? I was pretty sure he would be.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
I know! It took Leon getting captured to sober him up a bit I guess.
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
Praying!! <33
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago

Found this on Pinterest.
My little brother is turning 13 on Saturday, and I’m making his birthday card. I was going through some pics I have saved, and he thought this was funny (he doesn’t know I’m doing his card) so I’m thinking on drawing this with the caption “Still not convinced that you’re 13” Does that seem like a good idea or should I scrap it?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
Praying!! 🙏
- Load More
