@highscribeofaetherium
Active 5 days, 6 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
Your house is still standing I hope?
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
This is old, but I was looking through my old photos and found this. Not sure if I posted it here. My friend was obsessed with it – he posed me with the “aesthetic flowers” and took the picture. XD

-
Ruth replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
one vote for everyone would be better than two for everyone, since with two there’s more likely to be a tie.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
😍 Your hard work is well spent. It’s so well put together!! I like how you put the names of the characters next to them. It’s practical but doesn’t feel forced for some reason.
Literally so true. Those books are fun, but it’s easy to get caught up with them and not learn any useful structure.
-
whaley replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
I vote the longer version!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
Sorry! Praying!! 🙏
-
Ruth replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @highscribeofaetherium @grcr @the_lost-journal @keilah-h
One vote D
One vote A
Two votes B
and Three votes C
We are doing the 10 seconds, 1 minute, and 10 minutes (10 minutes, 30 minutes, 60 minutes) challenge! Choose whichever time you’d personally prefer to do and do it. Just when you post your art, specify which…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
I’d like to ask for prayer. I woke up this morning with a really bad stomach ache, but it went away after a little bit on its own. It returned while at crew tonight, and got so bad that I couldn’t straighten myself because it hurt too much. I sat in the car for a while and took some medicine, it got better but has been a dull ache since then…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Go bother @linus-smallprint
He’s the one who said to wait until the end of April for the next book. 🤷🏼♀️
-
freedom replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Y’all are all so talented🙂↕️💜
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper If you haven’t read Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand about the life of WW2 Vet, Olympian, and Pacific POW Louis Zamperini, I highly recommend!
And the movie is good too if you can stomach the v!olence, bl00d, swearing, and a scene of nüdity😅
-
freedom changed their profile picture 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
The slavery bit seems to be everyone’s fav. 😂
No…. I’m not gonna explain the painting scene. You and everyone else are in the dark and will just have to do your best to figure it out.🙃
Thanks for answering these!!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
okfivehundredyearslateryikes
I have some questions about Peter.
First, what does his scar look like…could you discribe it more? You said they were on the left side of his face, that means they are on HIS left correct? Not the viewer’s left…
And is his jacket ripped as well?
😁😁
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
I learned to draw people by tracing black and white photographs for an entire year. I really learned the way people work. That was just me though. idk if that would help everyone.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
We’ve got some severe weather/tornado warnings. Prayers please! 💕
- Load More
