@highscribeofaetherium
Active 4 days, 18 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Oh, cool! It’s very royal looking. I like the color!
Oh, which other state?
I’d probably have to check with my mom and see if she’s okay with me posting that on here. It’s in Central Time Zone, nowhere near Indiana.
I’m going to prom this year!! But not a homeschool one. I’m a sophomore, and my school (a hyb…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Rory
Rory swung his foot against the floor and sniffed hard. “Two years ago. I… I was fourteen.” He rubbed his scared arm again. “I couldn’t go near planes again. I knew they would kill me, but I’d rather die then go up there again. I thought they would find out… but then i was transferred to another base. I don’t know why.” He…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Finished history. Going to eat lunch!
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago

Some things never change
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Poor Rory. I actually feel bad.
Rory
Rory hoked back another sob and sucked in a shuddering breath. “My navigator was injured. The fire got him across the right side of his face, neck, and shoulder. He…. he broke down and started crying, and I held him. He was just a kid, Leo. We all were! It was the first time I had ever seen one…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Maniacal laugh.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Joining to do history class
-
Esther replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@hybridlore @whalekeeper @theducktator
Jumping in on this conversation, hehehe…
I’m going to prom this year!! But not a homeschool one. I’m a sophomore, and my school (a hybrid/private school) lets all high schoolers go since our high school isn’t as big as a public school, lol. I’m so excited!!
Also… if any of y’all go to a homeschool pr…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Sprinting to write an essay about Claude Monet.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Oh, which other state? We’re going to have to dissect a pig too, and I’m dreading it. Lol, I didn’t even think about the Animal Farm connection.
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
Or I’ll take something important to the character from them. (Like Toothless’s tail fin.)
You just triggered my repressed obsession for HTTYD and I’m not complaining. The Vikings are many things, but they are not ableist, and it’s so well done. 😂
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Ducks deserve amazing names! Just ask Theophilus Aelfric Pendragon III!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Ha. Leo would ask.
Rory
Rory stepped into the break room. “I… I don;t know. Just an engine. An engine that didn’t work…”
He sat down on the couch and stared at his hands. “There were four of us, Leo. It was a new plane they had built. It was like a fighter jet, but a little bigger, and there were two gunners, a pilot, and a…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic What were your first written stories about? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 5 months ago
Lolol!!
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic An Adventure Story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
Of course! I only wish I’d seen it sooner.
No worries. It’s not your fault if Kingdom Pen decided not to notify you.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Ooh, great snippets!! 🥺
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic An Adventure Story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
Of course! I only wish I’d seen it sooner.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic An Adventure Story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
Haha, says the guy talking to the lady with 16!
Nice! I only have had 9 in total.
Thanks, I got it.
Your welcome! Thank you for volunteering to read it!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Oh, we dissected a fetal pig (I was also out that week hehe 🤭) in Challenge 2, and my teacher thought it was so funny that we’d read Animal Farm a week before. 🤢
- Load More
