@highscribeofaetherium
Active 4 days, 16 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 5 months ago
Baptism is necessary if it is available. The thief on the cross was not baptized, and was yet saved. Miscarried children are unbaptized, and yet they are saved. So yes, to become a Christian, one should be baptized, but a believer who was unable to be baptized wouldn’t go to Hell. I don’t think God would send a devout believer to Hell…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 5 months ago
Wait, do you believe baptism is necessary to enter Heaven?
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
Brayden. Or rather a younger version of Brayden. The cardboard box steals the spotlight, I love how it turned out XD
(totally not the main reason i’m sharing this pic—totally not, totally)
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Aw, okay! No worries!
-
Esther replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
i won’t be able to make it this time around 😭
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Awesome! XD Last call my brother was messing around with the window behind me too xD
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
I hope to make it, but I’ll likely be late. Also, my brother is threatening to come in and shout weird/embarrassing stuff, and throw things, so just be warned. *sigh* I can’t wait till he has a video call.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@esther-c @keilah-h @theducktator @koshka @grcr @ellette-giselle @elishavet-pidyon @savannah_grace2009 @whalekeeper @theshadow @stephie @anyone-else
Just a reminder that the group call will be tomorrow morning, Lord willing!
10:30 EST / 9:30 CST / 8:30 MST
(I think I got that right? I’m not really sure about the abbreviations. XD)
Please let m…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Is there any popular trope or writing style you don’t get the hype for? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 5 months ago
Or you could include a twin getting asked that question and give the reader a glimpse into that irritation. I’d appreciate that. XD
I may find a way to work that into TcoH. XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
It looks great! Aside from the things Keilah and Elishavet have mentioned… does he like music?
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
Ayla the Great and Terrible, what is the most exciting rumor you’ve heard about yourself? And what’s the most exciting or interesting rumor you’ve heard surrounding someone you know?
Elina, what do you value most in a friend/friendship? What would break a friendship for you?
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
The worst part is, the character is super fun to write. I could have just killed off a stereotypically ‘good’ character, but it had to be the fun one. I’m so tempted to bring them back, even though it’s against my no-artificial-second-coming policy.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
There’s a character I’ve really got to kill, but I really don’t want to.

Contrary to popular writer tradition, I’m not just killing them off because it’s more emotional, it’s legitimately required for the plot to work. Pain.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Hey girl! Sorry I couldn’t chat last time :] I’m here now because I have a paper to write off and on tonight.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
You should be fine! I’ve heard that name in other books and projects. Unless it seems like a name with too much of a pop culture association (like Elvis or Hermione, or whatever), there’s no reason not to use it.
-
Beth replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
Ah okay, very interesting. These next questions may be very random, since they were made on the spot:
Have you ever managed to burn something which everyone deemed unburnable?
Also, if a carrot cake you once burned came to life and asked you why you burned it, what would you tell it?
-
Beth replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
(Can I ask Carrot Cake this question?)
If you, Carrot Cake, made carrot cake, would it be a burnt carrot cake since you like fire so much?
-
Beth replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
I’m going to pick one of my characters that would really hate interviews and make him answer the questions. Mwehehe.
1. What is your full name?
“I only go by Everett…”
2. What is the most important thing the average person should know about you?
“Why should they know?”
3. What is your body language right now? [Describe them in the interview,…
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
Vyette, what does a normal morning look like for you? Does your family allow you to make important decisions yet?
Barnes, what is your most embarrassing moment?
[Pauses, as if deciding to skip over a few things]
“I get angry when I’m embarrassed, and I was furious when my parents put me in the school district pageant. They wanted…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Fantasy Religions in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
*remembers I made this topic* I will respond within the next couple days!
- Load More
