@highscribeofaetherium
Active 4 days, 11 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
So, the five set off for Dietenbruck.
I think you are pacing this well for a return journey
“If I was an enemy, you’d both be dead,” a voice laughed softly from behind.
Leon and Julian whipped about to see Aelic standing in the shadows.
Sneaky. But not wise.
Good section!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
😁
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
I feel like they’re not going to be happy. Particularly with Aelic.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
I’m worried for Aelic…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
Ahh! I love it! I’m glad they decided to go back to the village, but… 😬
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed @hybridlore @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @liberty @linus-smallprint
NEXT SECTION!
Leon, Julian, Rolf, Aelic, and Roland remained with Heinrich and Johannes at the University for five days. It was a wonderful time of fellowship and encouragement for them all. The companions would have liked to stay lon…
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Done at :55
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Well now I have a headache and a sad scene on my hands. Tsk, tsk. Must move on to something cheerful.
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Popping on to work for a while, starting at :15. I have a headache from sickness recovery, but hopefully I can write without having to look at the screen of my computer.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art/Illustration Critique in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
Thanks, dude! I’m using a classical painting for color reference and it’s going surprisingly well. (In a simplified kind of way.)
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
Sorry I kind of disappeared. Life’s been busy.
*Celestia stares with wide eyes… she is surprised how…. similar…? He is to her.* “Ahem, *Celestia cleared her throat* I have many friends! And… they are amazing. I feel like…. *Celestia pauses again* But I understand why you feel that way!”
*Celarent nods* I don’t see the use of fr…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
Okay!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
I was thinking the same thing, but I thought maybe I was mistaken because the male version wasn’t coming to mind. 😂
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed @hybridlore @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @liberty @linus-smallprint
I don’t think I’ll be able to post today, and if I do it’ll be late this afternoon. I’m going to be busy all day.
Guns.
Yay!!!
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
I don’t know how y’all do fur shading. You’re so patient! 😂
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Are you okay in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 5 months ago
I’m praying for you. Are you sleeping at least 8 hours each night? Life always seems better for me when I’m less exhausted.
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
Aiming for @loopylin ‘s questions first until I can think about the other ones. XD
What’s one place you’ve never been to, but have always wanted to visit?
“There is an abandoned boat on an island north of our shores. My cousin told me it was a sad place, and he never recommended the location to our steamboat tours. Probably because it was out of…[Read more]
- Load More
