@highscribeofaetherium
Active 4 days, 10 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
It’s a girl.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
Haha! I like Aelic too, but I really liked how you put us more in Julian’s mind than we normally get to be.
I’m like 95% sure they’re going to survive.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
I don’t need no Literary License.
I think so. It’s still early in the book. You could kill them all off and switch to a different character at this point as the protagansit, but that would be really weird as you have already established Leon and Julian as the protagonists.
hmmm.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
🙄 Ugh.
But why? 😭
I wanna do whatever I want. I is the author.
Do you have your Literary Licence from Bagsworth Books like Bastille?
Does this mean you think they’re gonna get out of this one alive?
I think so. It’s still early in the book. You could kill them all off and switch to a different character at this point as the p…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
For the reason Leon mentioned. Reflexes happening faster than recognition.
Aha. Makes sense.
From this description, first the yelling and banging, then coming down to see everyone else only just standing there, I thought there was a riot outside. So I was surprised to learn that it was only snow and that there had been no…
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
why?
For the reason Leon mentioned. Reflexes happening faster than recognition.
The next morning, Julian woke to the sound of voices and banging. He leapt to his feet and yanked on his boots. Leon was already pulling on his hat and beat him into the other room.
When Julian arrived, he found Martin, Aelic, Leon, and Aiden all…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
Oh!
well this is a surprise.
First off, I had expected wails of protest.
Secondly, I was expecting comments about Aelic’s character, so the Julian remark totally threw me off. 😂
Thanks though!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
Love this section! You did a great job of bringing in Julian’s character and his thoughts, like when he remembered the burning building. Their last exchange is so funny. XD
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
The fireman’s carry imo is harder than piggyback. I don’t care what they say.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
You know story research just got real when you’re contemplating carrying your sister as many times up and down the street as you can, to test the strength vs weight in an escape scene
-
whaley started the topic Is there a trope you don't see very often that you love? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 5 months ago
Is there a trope you don’t see very often that you love?
This isn’t exactly a rare trope, but I still don’t see it all the time. I love love love it when a character has secret traits/struggles/experiences, and other characters don’t know it. But it’s not just something like ‘he’s secretly sweet’ or ‘secretly cool.’ It’s a whole layer of unique…[Read more] -
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
@ellette-giselle @keilah-h @theducktator @linus-smallprint
New chapters on the Part 2 doc!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed @hybridlore   @koshka  @keilah-h   @elishavet-pidyon  @liberty @linus-smallprint
NEXT SECTION!
The next morning, Julian woke to the sound of voices and banging. He leapt to his feet and yanked on his boots. Leon was already pulling on his hat and beat him into the other room.
When Julian arrived, he found Marti…
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Stopped at :45. That was legitimately helpful
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
This is going to sound goofy, but I’m going to start an idea-generation session at :05.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
I think you are pacing this well for a return journey
Phew. Thanks. 😅
Sneaky. But not wise.
why?
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
Those horse hooves look very good. I like the perspective and the shading in the picture. You also have a good sense of motion in there.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Art/Illustration Critique in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
Your welcome! Let me know when you finish it please!
- Load More


