@highscribeofaetherium
Active 3 days, 16 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
But whyyyy though, lol. I just got an idea to make the process more interesting, so at least there’s that.
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Y’all should tell me what you want to do, and we can go from there. Maybe Barnes picks up Mel while looking for another way back.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
Guys, I’ve only painted my character’s face so far and I don’t want to do the rest. It looks pretty good, cute even, I just don’t want to do the work.

It’s at times like these where I simultaneously am in love with and despise my hobby.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
I seem to remember it not working very well, but hey, the second time’s the charm.
Sounds good!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Are you threatening me?
Remember what happened last time?
Okay, I can smooth out the shifts,
Ah, thanks for the grammar catch.
I like how the soldier tries to get Julian and Leon to admit they’re traitors, and finally he’s just like, well, you’re the guys who defected, so there.
Lololol. He’s just not having it.…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
is it bad that I can perfectly read that as “potato” now that I know the context?? lol
Yes. But not because of you. It’s because of our weird language where noses run and feet smell and the inconsistent way we spell things.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Ellette!!!!
I feel like you’re going to kill at least one of them off. 🤨😣 Do I need to call out the Character Witness Protection??
You did another viewpoint shift without telling us. It probably needs a *** or something in there every time you switch from Leon to Julian.
The rest of the positions we divided up between the r…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
So they are captured now. Well, it was only a matter of time…
“Lord, help us top trust you,”
To trust.
“I don’t know. I guess I’m a little nervous,” Leon replied. “I don’t know what they’re going to decide, and everything seems so confusing. I was ready to give my life for Christ, yet now it seems that has been thrown aside…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed @hybridlore @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @linus-smallprint
NEXT SECTION!!!
Leon blew on his hands and rubbed them together. He stood up and went to his pack. Digging through it, he found his scarf. It was worn, and there were a few tears along the edge. He held it in both hands and though…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Okay, great!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Awesome!
Yay! If you could shoot me an email at hybridlore079@gmail.com then I will have yours.
Okay! Sorry you’re sick 😟
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
It was a good section, but I don’t have much to add, sorry. 🙃
-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 4 months ago
They didn’t use numbing after all. 😆
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
I don’t have anything going on then, but I’m sick right now. Ideally I’m better by Saturday, but if I’m a wreck, I won’t be there.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
large fines could leave a family destitute and starving. Public retribution could be anything, including baring them from work or places of business or physical punishment.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Works for me. I won’t be late this time. 😅😑
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Hehe, magic
Barnes
For the first time since she had entered the maze, Barnes shivered. She touched the plaster wall, which looked out of place in the foliage, and traced the faint remainder of poster paper stuck to it.
“I know this wall,” she murmured to herself.
After a few minutes of aimless pacing, coming up to the…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
*blink* they have those?
BUT WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL ME BEFORE!!!!! *SOBS*
I guess I never stopped to think there might be such simple things on line. I mostly just use it when I have something super crazy complicated.
You know what would be funny? If you had Leon make the same mistake, forgetting that Julian wasn’t with h…
- Load More
