@highscribeofaetherium
Active 3 days, 12 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
@hybridlore   @keilah-h
Thank you, thank you, thank you very much. *twirls hat dramatically because for some reason that is the mental image I have* Feedback like this is always super helpful.
In answer to Hybrid’s question, this book is about the length of the first one with the middle two being the longest. I just submitted really bi…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Okay, I will try to get you some answers before too long
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
@theducktator @keilah-h @whalekeeper @grcr
I just released a new chapter…(chapter 35) and I’d just like some thoughts on it lol
so if you want to read it…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
~Which character(s) did you find the most compelling/relatable/believable and why?
Probably either Leon or Julian. I’m going to say Leon for this book.
~ Were there any characters that need to be more engaging? If so, how would be some good ways for me to do that?
Umm . . . For some reason I’m thinking of Fox, since he was the…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
He ended up marrying the daughter of a farmer that he helped. Mercy grew up and married and had children, and so did most of the other children, though their fifth, Allan, died when he was fifteen.
🥺
Thank you!
Also, Linus had a point. We never found out who wrote that note (I know you just said it was an acolyte, but maybe…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
*reads over questions briefly*
Oh, never mind. I see you already added those. 😝
I’m sad that the series is over. This was fun.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Okay, I’ll try to answer them after I eat breakfast.
Okay, I’m tempted to say something that’ll make y’all kill me.
Lemme guess. Questions for the overarching series or something like that?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed    @hybridlore    @koshka    @keilah-h     @elishavet-pidyon     @linus-smallprint
QUESTIONS!
Characters:
~Which character(s) did you find the most compelling/relatable/believable and why?
~ Were there any character that need to be more engaging? If so, how would be some good ways for me to do tha…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
THANK YOUUU (:
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
I need to think a little more, and I’ll be sure to tag you when I have something!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Thanks girl! IT HAS BEEN A WHILE!!!!! I’ve missed you *hugs*
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
First of all, girl, I love you so much 😂😂💜😭
You’re the best and your personality is actually such a vibe hahaha
I appreciate you so much, you make me smile <3
The thing is, if I make myself write as a routine, it will seem like a chore. Plus life is very crazy and uncertain because of all the stuff with my mom and I don’t want to…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Anyone interested in organizing a "writing group" over the summer? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 4 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @theducktator
Thank you so much <3
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Ayla
I was trying to decide whether to pretend I was in the Triwizard Tournament or under King Minos’ castle when I noticed a tunnel. I knelt down and peered into it, wishing I had a light. A small girl stared back.
“Hark! A human! Greetings, fellow wander! Whither goest thou?” Hopefully whither was correct. I never could remember the…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
I will. It’ll be a bit odd this time because I feel like I already asked most of them on LOS. I should have a few though.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 4 months ago
E, M, 1, 13, Z
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Oh, ok.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Thank YOU for all the help. All of you have been so kind and helpful. Never could have rewritten this without help.
Your welcome! Let me know one you have the feedback questions ready please!
- Load More
