@highscribeofaetherium
Active 3 days, 11 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
freedom posted an update 1 year, 4 months ago
not super active here✌🏻✨
-
freedom replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
@ellette-giselle I am insanely busy working with other authors and their project(s) right now😭 (as well as finalizing details for the re-release/2nd edition of Freedom’s Fire…shhh🫢)
I wish I could help, but I don’t want to be too swamped😅 it looks super cool though, and I hope you get the help you need!!
-
freedom changed their profile picture 1 year, 4 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Michael

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Amber

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
314

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Jonathan

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed    @hybridlore     @koshka    @keilah-h    @elishavet-pidyon     @linus-smallprint
BOOK AESTHETIC!!!
(characters to follow.)

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Thinking of a few others……
@kyronthearcanin    @whalekeeper     @theducktator      @grcr
-
Ellette Giselle started the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed    @hybridlore    @koshka    @keilah-h     @elishavet-pidyon     @linus-smallprint (not sure if I’m supposed to tag you or not. Let me know)
Hello all. This is going to be a wild ride. A few of y’all have agreed to help, and I’m going to tag others as well. Let me know if you’d like to back off the team and I’ll…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Anyone interested in organizing a "writing group" over the summer? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Okay, again, I’m saying yes, but we’ll see what life looks like. It can be very unpredictable.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Anyone interested in organizing a "writing group" over the summer? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Anyone interested in organizing a "writing group" over the summer? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
@ellette-giselle @hybridlore @rae @whalekeeper @savannah_grace2009
I think at least some of you submitted right away, but unfortunately, I accidentally messed up the form, so it didn’t give you the right questions. I fixed it now, so if anyone who hasn’t redone it yet could re-submit, that would be great. My bad! Sorry for the inconvenience.
-
whaley replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Aahh, okay. My theory was in vain!
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
I want to know where the boy’s shirt comes from, it’s quite amusing to me. 🙂
-
whaley replied to the topic Summarize your story in one weird sentence! in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 4 months ago
A walking echo becomes friends with a kid who is generationally traumatized by suitcases and green haired women.
A new god learns what office life is like, falls in love with a Volkswagen bus, and spirals in the complexities of self fulfillment.
A woman afraid of Picasso-style art teams up with a boy to figure out why his face is so flat,…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Summarize your story in one weird sentence! in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 4 months ago
I like y’all’s, they’re pleasantly confusing and intriguing. XD
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
-
-GRCR- posted an update 1 year, 4 months ago
I may not be very active here. I’m still reading everything you tag me for and I might stalk a bit.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
- Load More
