@highscribeofaetherium
Active 3 days, 9 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Anyone interested in organizing a "writing group" over the summer? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
I have a bunch of trips that I’ll be gone for, but you can start without me!!! I’m just not sure how available I’ll be until my schedule frees up in July. And I’m sure I can pop on every now and then in between being gone lol
-
Esther replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
I’ll keep watching from the shadows and once the draft is over I’ll give you more input on that XD
Yes please do!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 3 months ago
<3
I don’t go to camp until this afternoon so I’m really excited and nervous!!!!!!
Aw girl you’re the best <3
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 3 months ago
One of my youngest friends has cancer. ♥️ It sucks. Don’t let it push people out even if it becomes a normal in your life.
Oh girl I’m so sorry *hugs* I don’t know exactly what you’re going through but I do know that cancer is horrible and sucks to deal with…if YOU need to talk to someone who (to some degree at least) un…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
Okay that’s a cool character arc then!!
I’ll keep watching from the shadows and once the draft is over I’ll give you more input on that XD
And I’m glad that Hallie’s talking to God again <33 even if it’s slow progress
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 3 months ago
I will! I’m not actually taking it until tomorrow, because when we arrived at the BMV, there was a 49 person wait. It’s not usually that crowded, so we’ll go back tomorrow.
Oh goodness! that’s ridiculous 😂
Some of the material will depend on state and my driver’s ed program said that there were a lot of road sign questions and you c…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Last of The Righteous in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
Hey! Scythe! My dad and brothers LOVE that game. Funny thing is, I can’t stand it, but I’m the one that got them into it by buying it for them. 😂 Weirdly enough, I was picturing this kingdom like the scythe art, so that’s super funny.
i really, really like this!!! The narrative and flow and style is 100% a step above…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
(mostly because Burne doesn’t have the restaurants we have)
I commend you for making up a restaurant. Mentioning real companies/brands in stories is a pet peeve of mine. XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Summarize your story in one weird sentence! in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 3 months ago
yours are so wacky lol
The idea was to be wacky, but I wish I could say my last one is an exaggeration. It’s the most accurate out of the three. 🙃
Meanwhile, crocodile man desperately trying to hide his minor self-esteem issues wages a private war with everything, but mostly his own emotions.
Life be like that sometimes.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
Thanks! Word was what I was having difficulty with. I’m going to see if I’m allowed to have an account there.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
I do all the time and randomly remember during the day. XD
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aIjmMlC28TT3c9eMUpg1-9ASZ71vtWpJMhcSz_dmI_Y/edit?usp=drivesdk
I’ll send the Word link to your email, if you want that one too.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
Can you try resharing the link? It just takes me to the login page. 😭
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
Yay! I forgot it was Tuesday. XD
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 3 months ago
Great! Does bio stand for biology? Because if so, wow. Biology is HARD.
Thanks!
I will! I’m not actually taking it until tomorrow, because when we arrived at the BMV, there was a 49 person wait. It’s not usually that crowded, so we’ll go back tomorrow.
Some of the material will depend on state and my…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Summarize your story in one weird sentence! in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 3 months ago
don’t all eyes have blood in them though?
True, just his are completely red in the sclera
-
Ruth replied to the topic Summarize your story in one weird sentence! in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 3 months ago
Guy with eyes that look like they have blood in them tries to get revenge on humanoid spider.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic An Adventure Story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
Sorry. Didn’t see this until now.
I’m fine, and they’re fine. Was pretty shaken up, but also weirdly cool. It was a very interesting experience all around.
Gave me some insight into writing adrenaline charged characters.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Last of The Righteous in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
*enraged because I was never tagged by KP*
I will look at this as soon as I can. aka tomorrow.
Maybe.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
- Load More
