@highscribeofaetherium
Active 3 days, 9 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Last of The Righteous in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
Commenting privileges granted
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Last of The Righteous in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
You can’t comment? I can go fix that.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Last of The Righteous in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
Okay! Most people seem to be reacting positively to this, so I will definitely conciser coming back
Yes please.
Interesting. Did you find it confusing at all when it switched to reveal that Cedrick was narrating everything?
Uh… not really sure. At the moment I was just in speed-read mode, not really edit mode. I was…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Last of The Righteous in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Last of The Righteous in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
Hey! Scythe! My dad and brothers LOVE that game. Funny thing is, I can’t stand it, but I’m the one that got them into it by buying it for them. 😂 Weirdly enough, I was picturing this kingdom like the scythe art, so that’s super funny.
It is a neat world, and the artwork is very good (though I wouldn’t recommend looking the artis…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Last of The Righteous in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
Isaiah really does have a wonky moral code, ngl.
I know. But that’s what makes him interesting and why I had to write this down.
I like how the perspective is that of the not-dog, whatever he is. Him getting distracted by the food was hilarious.
Did you see that note in the appendix explaining what he is?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
@hybridlore    @koshka    @keilah-h     @elishavet-pidyon      @theducktator    @grcr
( @kyronthearcanin    @whalekeeper      @jonas     @power )
Next Chapters!!! (2 of them!!!)
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
Thanks.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
Okay. I fixed that. Thank you!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 3 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 Have fun!! 😁
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Critique for my first RR Short Story in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 3 months ago
I definitely got that difference, but having you explain it helped even more.
Is Jace younger than the others? You described him as a boy multiple times.
Guy… we didn’t really get much there, but I got the impression he is haunted by his past. Lol.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic An Adventure Story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
Of course you would come out of an accident and say this!
🤣
But it did! Really!
See, the car that hit me slowed down like it was going to stop, and then passed me and kept going. All I could think about was, “Dad is going to be so annoyed if he has to take on this hit-and-run investigation and there’s no license plate”
It…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic An Adventure Story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
I haven’t, sorry. She’s kept writing it thoguh, right? I might go back and catch up.
Thank you! She’s entirely finished book one in this series, and the full thing should be in the document.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
Noooooooo Tyler!😭Poor Easton.😭 I’m glad Hallie is starting to come back to God. Antonio is so sweet.🥰
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic An Adventure Story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
I’m fine, and they’re fine. Was pretty shaken up, but also weirdly cool.
Okay. Glad to hear that!
Gave me some insight into writing adrenaline charged characters.
Of course you would come out of an accident and say this!
-
Esther replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 3 months ago
I know this is a massive article I’m sharing, lol, but I’ve agreed with anything I’ve read from this website (and everything I’ve seen/read at the Creation Museum and Ark Encounter). This article explains why they believe the earth was created in six literal 24-hour days.
And to answer the question, I am also a young-earth creationist.
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 3 months ago
❤️❤️❤️
- Load More

