@highscribeofaetherium
Active 1 week ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
Beth replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
(I should have written one or two posts but instead I’m being obnoxious and posting my fourth in a row *cry*) I have decided that I shall add Raynen. Mwehehe. I have an idea, but I would like to first ask if anyone volunteers to have their character become a victim in a human-crash landing. 😀
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
AH Koshka too
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
AH Keilah. I refreshed before attempting to rp and your post jumpscared me for some reason
-
Beth replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
Bryce
Bryce’s eyebrows raised and he stared at Jack. Obviously this kid could see, but how could he be observant with his hair over his eyes? He let out a short laugh. “I have everything in my pocket,” Bryce told him casually. “I have snacks, random items, and bear spray, for some reason. And some pencils, probably.”
-
Beth replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
XDXD
my phone tried to “correct” Raynen into ramen…*dies*
LOL! I had one character and my phone would always try to make his name taco.
-
Beth replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
*flashbacks to growing up with a diabetic brother* You put those batteries back right now, child.
(is it his pump or his cgm?)
Hehe. My little brother is also a diabetic.
(It’s his pump beeping.)
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
Moth
Ari barely sounded intimidated. The prospect of another adventure must appeal to him. But if Ellis was right – and he must be – it was not right for Ari to get in trouble alone. His mysterious visitor might be harmless, but they might as easily be evil.
“Why do you wish to know if this intruder will look like you?” Mot…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
Moth: *Wants to protect Ari*
Ari: *Is practically twice his height, and is older and tougher*
-
Linus Smallprint started the topic Hello Again in the forum Start HERE 1 month ago
Hey, it’s been some time since I have been on here, but thought I would pop in and catch up with you all. How are you all doing? What have you been up to? What projects have you been working on? How has the website been?
I’ve been busy recently with my full-time job and other things. God has been good. I received an opportunity to illustrate a…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
-
Beth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
Aww thank youuu 🥹😂
Gaspeth! Oh no! You must retreat to your homeland and rescue your dearest NeeDoh.
-
Beth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
Oooh nice! I love both fantasy and steampunk 😆 I shall be excited to hear more about it one of these days!
Lol!
-
Beth replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
I’m considering throwing in another character that’s actually royalty. I’m just trying to decide who….
I have Prince Joshua of T’kayon. He’s pretty nice. Usually. Over sevent feet tall.
There’s also Everett, who becomes king of T’kayon. We’ll just say things happen and Joshua does not actually become king. Everett’s just under seven feet…[Read more]
-
Beth replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
The boys entered the library. Bryce’s mouth fell agape for a moment upon seeing the vast room, filled with rows upon rows of books.
Approaching a shelf, he pulled the spine of an old, dusty history book out of its slot. Bryce let the book fall into his hands, then he squinted the cover. Every word was in some foreign l…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic KP Playlist in the forum Music 1 month ago
I just remembered you guys posted some of your character playlists (Ari and Wilhelm) and I haven’t listened to them yet. I forget where to find them and I figured you guys wouldn’t mind reposting them here?
@loopylin This is also your opportunity to send me more stuff
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
I like the detail in that chart of Bryce talking to himself, because he really does “talk to himself”
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
-
Beth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
Ooooh nice! If I may ask, is the world like a modern day type of setting or something a bit more old-timey?
But I have so many other characters and storyline ideas going on in my head at the same time it’s overwhelming 😛
Oh yeah that is understandable. I don’t think writers have trains of thought. We have thought-volcanoes.
- Load More
