@highscribeofaetherium
Active 1 week ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 week ago
I doodled Loops’ Dante during church service. Sometimes the quickest doodles are my favorite. 😀

-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 week ago
Your colors are great!! Your practicing has really payed off.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 week, 1 day ago
Terry and Alpha

-
Ruth replied to the topic Jesus Writing Month!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 1 day ago
I was actually one of the first 250 to sign up. I’ll probably just be RAE there too.
-
Beth replied to the topic Jesus Writing Month!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 2 days ago
This is so neat! I just signed up to join.
-
Beth replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 2 days ago
😂
AHH. I love miniature roses. They are everywhere where I live.
That kinda reminds me of how I obtained a new hyperfixiaton with fencing, and now one of my MC’s is in danger of getting a new hobby hehe.
Bryce
“No, thanks.” Bryce crumpled the wrapped in his fist. He sat back comfortably in the chair, focus…[Read more]
-
Beth replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 4 days ago
I’m kinda distracted writing this so I’m hoping there’s nothing weird XD
Bryce
Bryce stared at the boy’s hand a moment, hardly catching on. He shook his hand, nodding. “Yeah, I got another one,” he shrugged. Bryce then shoved his shaking hand in his pocket. Was it that obvious? And how did this prince know?
“Well,…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 4 days ago
Moth
“Violence?” Moth tilted his head. He stared at the target and squinted. “But I don’t want to hurt the hay bale. It has done nothing but grow in a field.”
He found himself scowling at the third arrow in his hand, as if it was at fault. “Everything is so eager to… It doesn’t matter. Are you saying I should imagine the bal…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 4 days ago
Ellis, my dude. XD Love the input.
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 4 days ago
This RP has got me thinking… I’m playing with the idea that Tavar can smell diabetes, maybe even cancer and malaria, since his folk are supposed to have GREAT senses.
That’s a real thing. I know of at least one woman who was proven to be able to smell Parkinson’s disease on someone before diagnosis. It’s possible to smell dif…[Read more]
-
Beth replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 4 days ago
That is a neat ability!
Hehe XD
Bryce
Bryce stared after the librarian, blinking stupidly. His eyes shifted back to boy, who had practically saved him from the loud, distractable woman. “Thanks,” he said with a quick nod. The fast gesture brought regret when a dizzy shadow played in his peripheral view. As much as…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 4 days ago
Moth
Moth blinked and shook his head to clear it. “I didn’t intend for that to happen, no.”
Maybe it was a one-time accident. He motioned for Ari to walk out of the shooting range, and after making sure it was safe, he strung another arrow and shot again.
This time, it transformed into a yellow poppy, and twirled in the air b…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 4 days ago
Sorry for the late reply; I’ve been a little mentally swamped.
Moth
Moth took a look at Ari’s hand. He put the ring on and dropped an arrow onto the bow. He studied Ari’s hand position, looking back and forth between their bows, and did his best to mimic the expert. It was probably best to be sure of what to do before he pulle…[Read more]
-
Beth replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 5 days ago
Bryce
Bryce jumped back, getting a better grip on the books before they could clatter to the floor. Still, words took time to register. Bryce blinked. The librarian reminded him of an infuriated squirrel.
Five seconds later, he noticed that she had his Rice Krispy. “Sorry…” he said, his voice blank. The only th…[Read more]
-
Beth replied to the topic Art challenge(s) in the forum Art 1 week, 5 days ago

This was fuuuuuuun 😂 Though… I failed to draw an angry face 😶🌫️ -
Beth replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 5 days ago
Bryce
Bryce nodded his head, failing to conceal the smallest frown that came over his face. “Alright, thanks.”
He turned away, leaving to retrieve his stack of books. On his way, he attempted to relist the instructions under his breath. Every thought turned into a puzzle. “Write my name… The return date… Wait,…[Read more]
-
Beth replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 5 days ago
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks ago
Hiiiiii!! It’s been a while, haha! How are you??
I’ve published Leon/Riker’s 1st and 2nd books within the past two years haha, and a lot of changes and things so I’ve been super busy.
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks ago
@keilah-h @ellette-giselle @elishavet-pidyon
Oh he is undeniably dangerous/terrifying. Definitely a creep and tends to be one step ahead.
-
Beth replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 1 day ago
Bryce
Bryce followed Jack’s gesture, spotting the fellow he was referring to. “Oh, yeah,” he murmured. “He does look like the type, I guess…”
As Bryce approached, he realized his heart had not stopped racing either. And it still took great effort to catch his breath, yet he wasn’t exactly one to be nervous. He…[Read more]
- Load More
