@highscribeofaetherium
Active 1 week, 6 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months, 1 week ago
I did not grow up with Fiddler unfortunately, but the music is sooo catchy. My mom loves that movie and made a whole event out of watching it the first time.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months, 1 week ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months, 1 week ago
I have some friends (what do you call a family that you are friends with?) who have me over to watch classics all the time. I shall suggest Sound of Music for our next tea party, loll
Fiddler on the Roof is also a good one. Have you seen it?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months, 1 week ago
100% it’s a pretty timeless classic.
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months, 1 week ago
I should watch it again, it’s been a while
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months, 1 week ago
XDXD Yes, quite accurate
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months, 1 week ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months, 1 week ago
Yep, many times. Why?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months, 1 week ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months, 1 week ago
@ellette-giselle Now the only thing left to do is think super hard about whether or not the twist makes sense. XD
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months, 1 week ago
thats great!
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months, 1 week ago

Me today
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 1 week ago
🤪 *Hugs back* Am I a little out of plot ideas? Yes. But I don’t care; I’m not ready to be burned out yet. I am waging war with this story now.
I’m doing well! I recovered quicker than I thought, despite not getting much sleep. I went to work the next day and felt fine.
-
Esther replied to the topic Please Check This Out: Making Another Website? in the forum Announcements 11 months, 1 week ago
This is looking really good!! The presentation was super helpful and explained things clearly.
I totally didn’t think about having to purchase a domain name! I’m glad you brought that up.
A couple features of the prototype I particularly love: the account profile set-up; the Projects section and the ability to comment on ind…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Jesus Writing Month!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 1 week ago
I have joined. We’ll see if I can get back into writing and pick Guardian Angels back up.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 11 months, 1 week ago
Glad all went well!
A new couch, on the other hand, is a new nap location.
Yes lol. We HAVE to meet each other in person at some point lol. I think it’d be the craziest time ever
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 11 months, 1 week ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Jesus Writing Month!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 1 week ago
That is so cool, though! I’m already at
KDWC this month, so I’ll have to check it out next year.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Jesus Writing Month!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 1 week ago
Sounds awesome!! Does it go any other months of the year, or is it just November?
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 1 week ago
I did it today! Sort of. XD Being at the hospital half of the day was the focus but I still wrote 1,500 words.
- Load More
