@highscribeofaetherium
Active 13 hours, 8 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
THANK YOU!!!!
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
@ellette-giselle WOO HOO for graduation!! 🥳🥳🥳
-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 4 months ago
I love Athena and Penelope too tho🫶
and I’m listening to EPIC rn🤭😂
-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 4 months ago
AHHH!!!!!! YOU’RE QUOTE!!!! YOU’VE HEARD EPIC?!?!?!?!?!?
BEST MUSICAL!!!!!! The Odyssey is SUCH a good story! Oh man! I’ve listen to that about 20 times and sung through the whole thing 3 times. The other day a friend and I took parts and did the whole thing while sitting on the bedroom floor! The Odyssey is the height of story…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 4 months ago
I know it’s been like a week but I really wanted to answer the_lost-journal’s questions…
and i’m bored… so ima do that. No one can stop me.Do you have any family or friends?
“As a matter of fact, I do! I have three siblings—Frin, Lily, and Iniko—aka my fellow quadruplets. I have a mommy and a dad, a grandma and a grandpa. Two uncles, an a…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Yes, that would be sad.
I guess we’ll never know.
I like the cave stuff too! It’s a fun change.
yes, I love simple weddings.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 4 months ago
Thank you! 🙂
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
I used to do Saxon but I found it painfully dry. I do Life of Fred now. I still don’t like math, but I tolerate it now.
I’d also been asking God to give a heart for not grumbling about math…and I’m so thankful He has!
I should probably do that.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Yessss!!!! I am!!!!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
You’re FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Finished essay.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Thanks!!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 4 months ago
Oooo! I like him!!!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 4 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
haha! It would be a British mystery. I may have to write that……….
Plot Armour!
Oh. You just wait.
He does not get to keep that for long.
I killed Aelic.
Sometimes, it’s nice to keep things simple. Just a few words and normalish clothing.
Honestly though, I love that image.
I’ll want a wedding dress, (…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Sprinting at :40 on previously mentioned essay that I’m now rewriting. *sigh*
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Two deaths and a wedding. That sounds like a book title all on its own. It’s nice to have a happy moment to balance out the tragedy of the deaths.
“I’m starving! I feel like I haven’t eaten in days. Wake up Julian, let’s go find breakfast.”
Plot Armour!
(No, don’t think you need to change this. Plot armour is inevitabl…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 4 months ago
Aha!!! I had the tune playing my head but I couldn’t remember the name. Thank you!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 4 months ago
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE.
Thank you! That quote is from Great is Thy Faithfulness. It’s one of my favorite hymns.
- Load More

