@hannah-olsen
Active 8 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 32
-
Keleigha Liess replied to the topic Introduce Yourself (AND VOLLEYBALL!!!) in the forum Stewards of the Pen 9 years, 5 months ago
Leigha glances up from her laptop, only to see her car is empty. “Where did everyone go already?”
She jumps down from the car, and glances up. “What in the world? ” “Hey up there! Do you need help?”
She can’t hear any answers, but, the strangely shaped cloud seems to be settling overa tower in the courtyard wall.
“If only…” Suddenly, she…[Read more] -
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 @dragon-snapper Signing off. I got 1,445 edited.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 @ethryndal I’ll join in.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Salvete! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
@Elly Sort of. Just once or twice and it was very informal. 😛
-
Daeus replied to the topic Salvete! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
Well, we’re 2.0 just cause we’re better. 1.0 was the actual Shire.
Cool! I like unique books.
Oh, yes. Parliamentary is what I meant.
-
Daeus started the topic College Video in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
I forgot where we used to post videos like these, so I’m posting this here.
Because orchids.
-
Christine Eaton replied to the topic Salvete! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
@elly Welcome to our fine kingdom!! Glad to have you here. It really is great place with a bunch of great people. I’m sure you will enjoy yourself here. My name (as you can see) is Christi and I am KP’s social media manager and it really is a pleasure to meet you. I love your little motivational toast profile pic. How did you hear about KP?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Salvete! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
@elly Plato, ey? May his perfect forms be sold on the market for my siblings to shape dough better with.
Anyway, I’m glad you joined KP. As part of the ceremony here, I’d like to welcome you to the bestistet place on the internet! This is the shire 2.0.
What story are you writing now?
Also, by parli, do you mean parliamentarian?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Novel Excerpt (Feedback Welcome) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 what if the Warden is the one responsible for the experiments in the first place? Maybe he feels guilty, and to atone for that takes great care of the Elementals, all the while trying to erase the existence of the Catastrophes from everyone’s mind and stop them from asking painful questions.
Maybe he’s doing the right thing…[Read more] -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Novel Excerpt (Feedback Welcome) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 go ahead and share them. I may not get to them tonight, but they’ll be here for me to read and think over. 😉
-
Faith Kindred replied to the topic Introduce Yourself (AND VOLLEYBALL!!!) in the forum Stewards of the Pen 9 years, 5 months ago
With her nose in a book, Faith casually steps off the train and glances up at the sight before her. Wow. It’s big. Really big. So big and majestic looking that she’s actually compelled to lower her book for a few seconds and have a look around.
A large, pointing sign immediately catches her gaze, and her eyes widen in sheer delight.
“They have a…[Read more] -
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
Managed to edit 2,348. That’s fairly good. Hope you all have a good night.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@winter-rose @ethryndal @dragon-snapper @jane-maree I’ll join you.
-
Gracie's profile was updated 9 years, 5 months ago
-
Gracie replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper Good work! @Winter-Rose I have to head out too. 🙂 I familiarized myself with Scrivener, but didn’t get much of anything else done. Until next time!
-
Gracie replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
XD You guys…
Don’t worry, @Dragon-Snapper, you are safe here. 😉 -
Gracie replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper Welcome!
-
Gracie replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@Winter-Rose Cool! I’ll be working on some character design/outlining. 🙂
-
Gracie replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
I’ll be on for a little bit if anyone wants to join. @That_Writer_Girl_99 @Winter-Rose @Ethryndal @Kate-Flournoy @Daeus
-
Gracie replied to the topic I'm Getting Published!!!!! in the forum Poetry 9 years, 5 months ago
@Lola-Jane Woohoo! Congrats! 😀 I’m looking forward to reading it.
- Load More
