@hannah-olsen
Active 8 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 32
-
Gracie replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 *shares mischievous grin* Hi, Elizabeth! XD
-
Gracie replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 @jane-maree I’m here!
-
Gracie replied to the topic Translation Troubles! Help!!! in the forum Book Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@r-j-wordsmith I’ll have to check those out. Thanks for the recommendations!
-
Gracie's profile was updated 9 years, 4 months ago
-
Christine Eaton replied to the topic To the End of School *raises glass of Orange Juice* in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
Whoo! I finished High School a couple weeks ago and it is wonderful! I’m going to Providence Christian College located in Pasadena, CA in the Fall and I’m very excited. 😀
-
Daeus replied to the topic To the End of School *raises glass of Orange Juice* in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Yikes!
@kate-flournoy No, it was probably good for my nerves actually.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 4 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 head on over. 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 4 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 *pops up out of nowhere* Psst, Elizabeth. What?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Rachelle's Digital Art in the forum Art 9 years, 4 months ago
@Rachelle well yes… a little. Here’s an awesome topic that has some of my work scattered through it.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Rachelle's Digital Art in the forum Art 9 years, 4 months ago
@Rachelle well yes… a little. Here’s an awesome topic that has some of my work scattered through it.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 4 months ago
@I-J-Anderson hey. Take your time. 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic To the End of School *raises glass of Orange Juice* in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@Daeus sounds nerve-wracking. 😛
-
Daeus replied to the topic To the End of School *raises glass of Orange Juice* in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@emma-flournoy Yep. How it works is you start off in charge of your own education with your parents not monitoring you hardly at all. Then, you make the educated decision that it is no longer worth your time to continue doing math. Therefore, you stop it. Then, your parents figure out a year later that you stopped doing math (even though you had…[Read more]
-
Gracie replied to the topic To the End of School *raises glass of Orange Juice* in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@Emma-Flournoy Thanks, I think I’m gonna need it. XD
-
Daeus replied to the topic To the End of School *raises glass of Orange Juice* in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@emma-flournoy @graciegirl Hey, I don’t hate math either! I actually like it a small bit, it’s just the two hrs a day it took me that I didn’t like. *frazzled face*
I actually quit math my last year of high school. One of the best decisions I ever made.
-
Gracie replied to the topic To the End of School *raises glass of Orange Juice* in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 @emma-Flournoy It was actually my favorite class that year. It was a ton of fun!
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic To the End of School *raises glass of Orange Juice* in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 whaaaaaat??? *throws herself to the floor and sobs into the carpet* My life is a lie!
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Novel Excerpt (Feedback Welcome) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 *salutes* My pleasure. 😀 Go forth and conquer.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic To the End of School *raises glass of Orange Juice* in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@Ethryndal you said it. *beams* Though if you’re going for ten kids, why not make it twelve? They come cheaper by the dozen, you know… *grins**winks*
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Novel Excerpt (Feedback Welcome) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 I’m more than happy to help. 😛 Really though, it sounds like you have it… and yes, there are some things that only you can know and questions only you can answer. This is your story after all… I’ll never understand it like you do. Just know that if you want another opinion, I’m here.
No, it was actually quite natural for…[Read more]
- Load More
