@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Are Fennin and the Queen still there, or did they leave? Zahlin has some words for Fennin.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Inktober Snippet Series: House of Nelindar in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 11 months ago
Of course!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
okay, sounds good.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I didn’t? wow, I guess I’ve been studying him to hard then…
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
No, you didn’t botch him at all.
-
Ruth changed their profile picture 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Lol. It’s mainly because it is named ‘Character Party’ but is no longer anything resembling that. It should be called ‘Character Adventuring Party’ lol.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago

Not the best, but what do you think?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I’ll go soon, but I can’t right now.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @anyone else who would enjoy this ( @jonas )
The Scolding of Nahim and Zahlin
Nahim cast an evil glance at Queen Silvae as she attempted to come near to help him. Yet still somehow he seemed very courteous.
“My Lady, I don’t let others touch me unless they are Realn.” Queen Silvae smiled.
“You are stubborn for an…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@loopylin thanks for notifying me!
@lightoverdarkness6 @princesachronicle22
Kid
“We’re just some travelers who are a bit lost. We don’t mean anyone any harm. My name’s Jack. What’s yours?”
Kid fisted his hand, trying to stop the tremor, but he knew it was worthless.
“Kid Elwend, Young Warrior. Do any of you happen to know anyone named Kwin?”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Your charries! How do you happen to get them so relatable? My characters, I feel like, are distant to everyone but me. There are times I cry out with Glace, because I feel his pain at being banished. There are times I wonder with Kid, I wonder who his parents were, where he was born, were they heroes or would I rather not know…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I feel like I just went…XD Rae went too…so I think its either you or HighScribe’s turn. Unless you really don’t want to, lol
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I’ll just go.
@savannah_grace2009 @highscribeofaetherium
Glace
Turning around and forgetting about Fracture, Glace walked down the hallways at a swift pace. He didn’t care if the others followed him or not, as long as they didn’t ask any questions about if he had a family or home.
He didn’t want to have to remember those words that…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I’m glad I was able to help!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
You’re welcome.
I’m lost for words right now, something about some character entering my mind and taking it over to make me cry. (Thank you so much Riker.)
-
Ruth replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Riker! (I am going to adopt your charrie now!)
How girl? How do you get your mood boards soooo perfect?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
EVERY SINGLE TIME I READ YOUR STUFF, I CRY! I only wish I could do that.
Riker!!! Another character that if I start to get to know, he’ll start talking to me. He reminds me of Chace Duke as far as childhood. *I’m crying*
(Ugh, how am I supposed to type when I can barely see?)
I LOVE IT!!!!!!! 💕
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
What a sad board…. 🥺
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @rae @savannah_grace2009
We can’t let this RP die! Who wants to go next? Anyone want to add another character?
- Load More
