@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Sure! I will try to get to it either tomorrow or the next day, okay?
Great!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Um…not really XD
the theme color would probably be green? Idk. Also probably flowers? And some sad pictures XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Hey, I know you offered to make a moodboard for anyone interested, so do you want to make one for me?
So could you make one for Sef?
A little about her: She’s had a rough past, with her mother and sister being kidnapped. She was abused by a man who claimed to be her cousin and got custody of her. She relies a lot on Lilitu, as…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
@esther-c I love Hedieh!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Wellll…my friend Sake from our summer church camp can do a super good Gollum voice…it’s SCARY. When we were staffing for the camp that week, he used it to scare little children during the night games in the dark XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I mean, obviously if he’s not dead, he’s not lying!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 ROFL
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Aww thanks girl! That means a lot <333
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Livia
“Hi,” she said, smiling. “I’m Livia, but everyone calls me Liv.” Xandro snorted indignantly in Liv’s ear. “Oh, sorry, this is my horse, Xandro.” Xandro held his head up high. “Where is everyone?” Liv frowned. “Is there a place for me to check in? Sorry,” she smiled apologetically, “I’m new here, I’ve never been to a boarding…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Cool!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Chase Duke
“Woah,” Fynn said. “Your eyes are so cool! Where are you from?” Lukas elbowed his brother in the stomach. “What? I think they’re cool.”
What was Chase supposed to say? Was he supposed to thank him for the compliment, or just ignore it since his brother didn’t really like it. Well, just saying thanks anyways would be fine,…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 11 months ago
Hey! Sorry this is late!!
Soo… I actually have no clue exactly how many characters I have. I do like to come up with characters, even if it’s just for the fun of it.
lol Same!!
I prefer writing in first person. What about you?
I like to write in third. First is cool, though!! I just struggle with it…
And I think I come up with the…
-
Ruth replied to the topic LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I know someone who can do his voice to the syllable, and I know someone else who has accidentally done a Gollum sound before, but the only things I can do are cats and mourning doves!
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 11 months ago
It’s cloudy again 🙄
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Sorry that was kinda long, XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@everyone
Here’s the first chapter of my revisions to my Andromeda WIP! Anyone have any critiques?
Newborn light sifted between the windows, piercing the darkness.
Through the smudged glass, Sef could see the Andromedan sunrise, she could see the indigo trees dancing as the wind pushed them to and fro.
The morning was beautiful, and it called…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
btw, I love your signature!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
nice!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
lol!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I love his logic, lol
- Load More

Why is it always cloudy?
Awww that’s too bad 🙁