@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
Ruth replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
335!!!!! How long have you been creating charries? I don’t think I have that many…Unless you count the purple dragons and dust bees, I don’t think they count.
Wow, girl, that’s insane.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
I like this chapter as well!
Thanks!
Yeah, I just wanted the chapter to end on an emotional climax. I kind of wanted short chapter breaks, because I don’t like it how in books some authors make like 40 page long chapters. I kind of like it in two different chapters for some reason.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I watch ALL of them. I’ve watched pretty much all of his more recent videos, so I’ve been driven to watching his older content as well lol.
Oh dear, I believe we’re hijacking this thread 🤣 at least we’re not talking about Brandon Sanderson this time XD
Hey, did you know that Shad did counseling for Brandon Sanderson-
-
HighScribe replied to the topic LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @freedomwriter76
ha ha yeah… I’m counting them and so far I have 335…
They should get an award or something XD
lol
-
HighScribe replied to the topic LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
YES.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Wow! That’s really impressive! You could tell me that was Andy Serkis and I’d totally believe you!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
I know! They should get an award or something XD
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
I haven’t read it yet, but what I immediately thought is, do these have to be separate chapters? It looks like both are Sef chapters, and neither is particularly long, so I don’t see any specific reason to separate them. Like I said, I haven’t read it yet, so maybe there is one.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
Here’s chapter 2, if you can’t read it today, that’s fine.
Chapter 2: Euphoria
Sef’s hands flew to her mouth to stifle a scream.
She wanted to sing, scream, cry, dance for joy.
Her mother was not sick. And she was going to have a little brother or sister!
“Really?” Sef squeaked, smiling so hard her cheeks ached, and t…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Wow, that’s really good!
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
I wouldn’t mind, but I probably wouldn’t be able to read it today. I also am not sure if anyone else has gotten a chance to read Ch 1 yet.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
But again, I don’t think it’s graphic at all, so you’re good. <3
Okay, that helps me a lot! Thank you! I get really paranoid when I’m writing, XD
And thanks for sharing! The last one was SO SAD!!!! *cries*
That makes sense, thanks so much for helping me!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
Should I post the next one later today, or wait until tomorrow?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
I didn’t want to spam you guys, lol.
Yeah, thanks. If you scatter the rest throughout the week, I should have time to read them, but yeah, four appearing at once would be panic inducing, lol.
Yeah, I was planning to do either Neveah or Ottoline for the “teaser”, though Neveah’s would make more sense.
You could do both in it,…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
Thanks! I was actually really happy with this scene, I think it’s one of my best.
Yes, it would be Sef and Lilitu’s book. I have four chapters of that one so far, but I didn’t want to spam you guys, lol.
Yeah, I was planning to do either Neveah or Ottoline for the “teaser”, though Neveah’s would make more sense.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
(Hey, Vethe. If you’re in so sure there are only twelve planets then WHAT PLANET ARE YOU ON? lol)
Guess she didn’t think of that one lol XD
- Load More
