@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Forcing Chase to dance would traumatize him…that’s what happened with the mall. If he feels forced in any way he’ll never want to do it again.
FYI Chase is fifteen rn, I personally don’t have problems with three-year age gaps but I know some ppl do. I’m willing to do whatever works best.
We are NOT killing Fynn, also Chase isn’t the…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@calyhuge @jonas @highscribeofaetherium @anyoneelse
Fennin
With the directions given to him, Fennin shot like a bullet, running to his mother. He saw her,face paler than usual, lying on Nahim’s lap, gently cradled. He paid no attention to Nora or Kate, but was at his mother’s side. He talked to her gently in Lillening, and caressed her cheek…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
There are only nine unmade, however, and ten orders. That doesn’t disprove your theory though, especially considering something you’ll learn early in RoW. That is an interesting observation. I didn’t think about that. Perhaps there is a tenth spren that never became an Unmade.
Unity is not the confirmed one, but you’ll find ou…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Hey, is it your birthday today? I saw on your profile! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! 🙂 hope your day is amazing! (iit’s not your birthday, ignore this XD)
Livia
“Oh, no,” she shook her head, “None taken. I just hope he doesn’t think I like him. That would be awkward.”
“No kidding,” Callista laughed.
“Though if Xandro thinks he’s the one for m…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
When ya get on here, if you can’t find the pov from Fennin, let me know. Also, even though Fennin moved on his conversation, you can still have your charries ask questions and stuff. Whatever works 🙂
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Chase Duke
“So are you planning to come to the dance, Chase?”
Chase bit his lip. He didn’t even really know how to act under casual settings, what would happen under formal ones?
“I-I’ve n-never d-danced in my life. B-besides I-I have no one t-to go with.” He also had never worn a suit except once…and that was a suit of paj…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Hey, I need some help.
So I’ve got this charrie, “Name long and complicated but just called me Abe.” And I need a back story for him.
He likes to lift people up, like his friend Rain, who seems almost always upset with herself. He laughs and jokes. Very nice character, the type that makes every one love him…but I want his back story. Any ideas?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
How are all of the Heralds lives connected, and what was special about the blade that killed the Herald of Kings?
Speaking of the Heralds, I’m pretty sure that by the end of RoW, all of them will have made an appearance. (Not a spoiler, cause for most of them it isn’t obvious or even confirmed.) So keep an eye out for the…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
That is a very important point. It makes sense that seeing the future isn’t necessarily a corrupt quality, as that’s a shared ability of all the shards as far as I know. Yet the spren is corrupt regardless, so they assume that’s what tells him the future, but there’s definitely a lot more going on.
So the weird thing is, Brandon…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Fennin
Stabbed? His mother? He should have been there, he should have protected her.
“Where is she?.”
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
No lol.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
I don’t think number one will work…I’m not techy at all .(besides pushing random stuff to see what it does XD) and the fiery eyes pic that I stole it from was black and white, with only the iris colored.
I’ll attempt the second. Thank for the advise!
If this works I should make a picture of…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I won’t spoil anything, but at least some of your questions will be answered.
My lips are sealed 🤐
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Here are two interesting tidbits I’ve been speculating on. See what you think.
In one of the cabinets in Urithiru, a gemstone message from an ancient Truthwatcher says “I foresaw this.” That’s not the whole thing, but it’s the important part.
Secondly, what about that part when sodium screams “WE KILLED YOU”? Who is ‘we’?
I h…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character & Background Yard Sale in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
Characters:
- Brian Elrod. He got mixed up with some drug dealers as a teenager, and ran away from home, too ashamed of what he had done to face his family. Now a grown man, he is too afraid to go back home. But when his sister disappears, he knows he can’t hide for long. Can he get the courage to help save his family before its too late?
…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character & Background Yard Sale in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
@hybridlore @janellebelovedpig
Heyyy! I’m adding some of mine!
Storyline
- A teenage girl discovers a dark secret about her family history. Her parents aren’t as normal as she once thought-they’re CIA agents. They’ve been captured by a ruthless gang called the Red Razors, armed with dangerous mind reading technology and high tech weapons. At…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
Me and my characters have conversations.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
OH MY GOSH FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SEND ME THE LINK!!!!!!!! I’LL PAY EXTRA FOR A SIGNED COPY……………hehe
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
I KNOW!!!!!!! I stayed up until like 10 last night making it…it was worth every minute of sleep I lost, lol
you are correct!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, I will add some more details later, but I don’t feel like redoing it at the moment.
- Load More

Just make sure you don’t talk aloud to them XD having conversations with invisible people is usually taken as a sign of insanity!
Ummm…well…you see….it’s too late for that. lol
Im glad I’m not the only one who does 😀
That’s a relief…everyone at school thinks I’m a nerd XD (maybe i am)