@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Apparently Nahim just died, since no one came to stop Vethe. XD
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Mistborn in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh, I should provide a list of Feruchemical powers since those are harder to remember. Just a moment…
-
Cloaked Mystery started the topic Mistborn in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom @highscribeofaetherium
(Yes, yet another Brandon Sanderson topic. Maybe we could have just used the general Cosmere one, but 🤷♂️)
I just finished AoL and started SoS. In my opinion, AoL was thoroughly decent. I didn’t like the villain, because his motives seemed really confusing and he felt pretty flat. One thing I like about t…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Chase DukeÂ
He wondered aimlessly, unsure where he wanted to go and what he wanted to do. He wandered into some shop, for what, he didn’t know. All he knew was there was a place to sit, and think. And that was what he did, pulling his hood off and putting his face in his hands, with his fingertips in his black hair. He didn’t know what to do,…[Read more]
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 YOUR FORUM SIGNATURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
Thanks!! 😄💛
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
😊
-
Ruth replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
❤
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I like the clothes though.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago

This is the closest I got to Nae when i tried doing an AI image. It gives you an idea, but it’s not exact and I don’t feel like starting another art project rn.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
AHHHH!!! 😆Â I re-created a board for my character Mary Hogan…. and IÂ just finished it (well, sorta… I may redo it again)…. but AHHHHH!!!! I love it so far!!!
*sighs contently*
Alright, here it is…

Oh dear… it kinda needs some quotes… ehh, oh well…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
Thank you.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I think Nae would weasel in and touch SEC’s and Riker’s hearts, cuz she’s just adorable!
@freedomwriter75 @savannah_grace2009
Nae (nay) Nayhelm
Daughter of Emperor Nahim A. Nayhelm, last of his clan, and Empress Noranay M. Helm-Nayhelm, Nae is only probably five rn. She has black hair a little past her shoulders, with many ringlets. It is…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Idk why I’m saying this, it just popped in my brain.
*Steeples fingers together and set elbows on table, chin resting on index fingers*
Chase is part Shyiad, and at this point he knows he can shape shift, but has little control over it (as part Shyiads do at first). Sudden extreme surprise could cause him to shift, most likely to a snake since…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
Also, what’s his profile again? Tan skin, brown eyes and dark brown hair, right?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
This is so random, but… Leo looks dead inside! I’m looking at his changed face, and he looks exhausted and just… Yeah, dead inside.
This is also random, but drawing a man’s lips is harder than a beard… They always look feminine somehow.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Anyway, you could have Zahlin come. Idk what the nature of his sword is, but if it’s anything like Conviction and Bloodsong, it would be able to block Vethe’s. Otherwise, I can send Ellis or Kate.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I just realized I vanished without a word 😅 sorry, I didn’t mean to disappear. I was struggling translating my thoughts into words, and I guess I just never replied. Sorry about that.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
- Load More
