@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yes, he is insulting her.
Izre doesn’t usually take insults personally, ’cause she doesn’t really care about other people’s opinions, since most people are younger (and therefore, in her view, don’t know what they’re talking about), weaker (and, in her view, not worth bothering much about), and/or (she assumes) less intelligent. She’s a funny mix…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Izre
“I won’t kill him if he’s the only way to send us home,” said Izre. “What do you propose?”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yes, he is insulting her.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Glace
“Now you’ve got the brain of a nut! He knows if he answers yes, you’ll kill him anyways. Besides, what good does dismembering him do? I have other ways of getting answers than you, Rock!”
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Izre
“If he’s cooperative then he won’t need to be dismembered!” said Izre. “Now answer the question!” she snarled at Klethen,
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I figured she weighed more than what Glace could pull.
Glace
“No, it is not! Humans can die from blood loss, and pass out from pain. Don’t be dumb!”
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Krenna
Krenna hit the wall and fell to the ground, winded—and with broken ribs, but that didn’t matter. She stood up slowly, gritting her teeth as the crystals inside her fused her bones back together. Loop was right, not that Krenna would ever admit it.
Izre
“This is how you get answers!” Izre hissed at the hooded man, not taking her eyes o…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Sorry, it’s short. Chase is just…difficult rn.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Glace
Glace, bored, tried to pull Izre back.
“If you pull him to shreds, you’ll never get the answer!”
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@everyone
I’m think I’m gonna throw a character in here. I don’t really know what’s happening, though, so could someone tell me where I should put him?
Ariac
Ariac lives on the planet Diera. As an Immancer, he can engage in cosmic transactions that let him “trade” his belongings (which includes anything he can be said to “own”, be it physica…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Chase Duke
“I-I-I” He stuttered. His black eyes quickly glanced up, then down again. “N-n-not u-unless.” Chase shook his head, dropping his face into his hands again.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’m gonna leave my last RP as it is–Krenna would have other reasons to avoid fighting Glace, so just ignore that inaccuracy. She’ll just go for Klethen because he looks like the weakest to her.
Izre
The woman with black hair and glowing blades on her arms attacked Klethen.
Izre irritably swung her tail into her, sending her flying…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Nahim
Nahim took the hilt. “I beg to ask, sir, what is your name and what is that you said?”
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
The only thing I know about Vethe’s appearance is that she has white hair.
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
Nobody new has joined in a long time.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Mistborn in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Huh.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Mistborn in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, it’s kind of weird, doesn’t that seem like a cognitive power, rather than hybrid? I think Brandon Sanderson said that that was a mistake and it would be switched with brass, which would make sense, since warmth seems like a hybrid rather than a cognitive. The problem is Sazed was using warmth at the end of WoA, before…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Mistborn in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Hmm… idk. The ones you mentioned would be really good. I can’t think of anything right now XD I think I’m too tired atm.
Wait, electrum stores determination?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Mistborn in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
For a compounder, I would totally pick Steel. Those powers are good on their own, but as a compounder, you would basically get infinite speed, which is just totally OP.
For a generic Twinborn, a Steelrunner-thug would be really good. A lurcher-skimmer could be cool too, cause you could just become a giant magnet.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Mistborn in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Steel – stores speed
Iron – stores weight
Tin – stores senses
Pewter – stores strength
Brass – stores warmth
Zinc – stores mental speed
Copper – stores memories
Bronze – stores wakefulness
Chromium – stores fortune
Nicrosil – stores investiture
Aluminum – stores identity
Duralamin – stores connection
Gold – stores health
Electrum -…[Read more]
- Load More

That is true. We’ve been stuck at 911 for a while. It’s funny how only a tiny fraction of those are ever active.
@jonas I know. It is kind of weird XD