@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Igua would help them, they just have to ask. He can be really nice.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @savannah_grace2009 @jonas
I’m gonna rp Nae, and then you all can incorporate her in any time it feels right.
Nae
“Skip, hop, run and trot. Flowers sing and the air does ring!” Nae skipped down the stone hallways, undisturbed that she had no idea where she was. She hummed her silly song that made little sense before halting,…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Mistborn in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Well, yeah, gold compounding is just absolutely ridiculous. Pewter and gold would be pretty good, because you could probably store the increased healing granted by pewter, and so store health without getting sick. That would be a good “tank.”
Compounding bronze would be pretty good, since it would let you never sleep. A bendalloy…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Cosmere/Brandon Sanderson in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, I think he’s going to write them some time before the second arc of SA. Mistborn Era 3 is next I believe, and then the Elantris sequels.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Chase Duke
“I-I’m from Shyton, on Wond. Don’t know any other planets.” He hid his stutter. Maybe talking like normal people wasn’t so bad. “Uhh…What is the definition of a ‘ normal conversation’ to you?”
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Okay, I guess I didn’t have too many. I’ve got a lot of RoW ones.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago

-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago

-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago

-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago

-
HighScribe replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
OH NO HOW COULD YOU?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
It’s a power that some people on Diera have. It’s called Immancy. They’re kind of just trading with themselves, but I don’t really have a full explanation done yet. I think I’m going to have it so that Immancets really hold the power to just do these things, but it has to be filtered through the trading system for whatever reason.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Mistborn in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, I know.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Mistborn in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
But I’ll say no more 🤐
I already know what the bands of mourning is.
(Also, in AoL, Marsh had both his eye spikes, but he only had one left at the end of HoA. Where did he get a new one??)
A dead inquisitor? I wonder why he didn’t just put his own back in right away.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Mistborn in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Hmm. Interesting. I found AoL kind of boring. Idk why. Much of it I found rather forgettable. I never thought about how they were kind of similar.
I know. The names are so bad. I have no idea what SoS is ever referring too. BaM (and maybe LM, idk yet) is the only one that actually makes sense. But I’ll say no more 🤐
(Also, in AoL, M…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh, yeah, it happened to be the room Cole and Callipsa were in, and they were able to get out easily.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Is there not a door to the room? Or did Klethen just teleport them into a completely inaccessible box?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Mistborn in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I finished SoS, and I actually liked AoL better. (I think at least @highscribeofaetherium says AoL was the worst WaW.) SoS honestly felt unoriginal. Once again, Wax is hunting down a nigh-immortal, who is not a compelling villain, and seems to think they’re the hero. But it’s less interesting, because we already did the Kandra thing in AoL, and…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
How on earth is everyone else going to get out??
- Load More

