@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
My updates are not that encouraging, are they?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ugh, that’s the worst :/
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ugh! I write an RP and it dost not post! Okay, rewrite time…
Do I really feel like rewriting that? No…Do I feel like making something new up? Yes… Do I feel like going crazy? Yes…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Chase Duke
Marcel set a bottle of something next to Chase. Chase drew back, his face afraid and his eyes wild. He was back there. His father, his home, his nightmare of a childhood. He could almost smell the cigarette smoke, and the odor of drink. He tensed and closed his eyes as the imaginary blows landed on him. He wanted to run,…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
*Normal me scrolling through ‘mentions’…then I see this:
psssttttttt @rae
And I’m curious…
*whispers*
…
…There’s a Bucky Aesthetic right above this …
Me: Eep!XD You made my day! (You and Tyler, but Tyler always makes Wednesday worth living 🙂 )
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
Me: *forgets to put in text reference as well as just picture reference*
AI: *puts fuzzy bear hat on person I’m trying to generate*
Me: …
AI: Well you didn’t say no. -
HighScribe changed their profile picture 2 years, 10 months ago
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
AI is determined to either make Klethen look like a girl or put a red stripe on his face, for some weird reason.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh, for some reason I had it in my head that you were before Jonas lol! But yeah, you’re right.
Okay, that works!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago

^Vethe. She’s missing her scar, and she’s not that armored, but other than that it’s really close.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Actually, it should be @freedomwriter76 then @savannah_grace2009 then @jonas then Ruee, since that’s how it just went.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 How about our RP order goes like this: You, Me, RAE, and then Jonas?
Sef
She shrank back, trembling, as another man barged into the room.
“I’m sorry,” she whispered, looking around warily, “I-I-I didn’t mean to cause any trouble…it-it’s just that I don’t know where I am…”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Shadows gather around, like a cool blanket. The moon is far from full; it is but a slit of silver. Orange and red flames dance their strange dance, and the shadows of six things dance with it. Six creatures, three four-legged, and three two-legged. Four-legged shifts and snorts, two-legged becomes aware as a crackle of broken wood breaking the…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
It twas me. Wait a sec…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
OH MY GOODNESS. OH. MY. GOODNESS. HE ASKED HER!!!!!!!I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!
Livia
“Livia, will you go to the dance with me?” Lukas asked.
Liv gasped. “Of course!” she smiled, and threw her arms around him, only too late realizing that that might not have been appropriate. “Sorry,” she laughed. Xandro bugled with triumph. “Okay, buddy,…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Klethen
“Vithén, Glace.” Klethen said. He watched as Izre jumped through the portal in the ceiling. “Anyone have any ideas how we’re going to get up aghí? Because the same way won’t work, I can’t open another right now.”
Svlys
Izre had come back, but the rest were still in the other room. Svlys stuck her head through the hole in the wall. The w…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Klethen will accept help if it’s offered, but he probably won’t ask.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I like that idea! Trouble is getting Chase to admit he was planning to sleep in the hallway.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Chase Duke
“No, I don’t. Usually make conversation. Not even with my ther–” He was going to say therapist, but did Marcel need to know that? Chase tensed and shuddered.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Glace could probably get out, but he rarely shows all that his vambrace can do. That thing is just packed with Fettian microtech.
- Load More

You know, they’re really not XD