@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
This rp feels dead.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Chase Duke
Marcel shrugged and stared out the window, his feathers disappearing into his hood. Chase buried his face in his arms again.
There was a long silence.
“Why do you have wings?” Chase whispered softly.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Chase Duke
“You can go over if you want. I’ll probably…” He shrugged slightly. “Stay here?”
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Helmut? That’s Mr. Bauman’s middle name? Right? That’s my grandfather’s first name, and my father’s and little brother’s middle name! Now you need a Johannes, a Lambert, an Ulrich, a Stockmann, an Eisele, a Juergan (might have spelled wrong), a Helga, and a few others and you’ve got most of my German families names!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Chase Duke
“Do you want to sit with them?” Chase met Marcel’s eyes.
“I… I… ” He pulled his hood over his eyes. “Do you know them?”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Chase Duke
Chase nodded in approval. The corner of his mouth twitched.
“I’ve never seen someone do that before.” Chase lapsed into silence, his eyes occasionally darting to the table with four other people.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
Ugh, sad… very sad…
I like the quotes you used, especially that “If I had to live my life all over again” one.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@keiah-h
I think the giant is 9’
-
Ruth replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago

I added to Glace’s board.
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @savannah_grace2009 @jonas
Nae
“Split up? I thought staying together was safer. Besides,” Nae stepped forward, her movements confident. She reached for the man’s hand who had the old gungedal (Freedom, I’m leaving it to you whether Riker accepts or not, this is just a Nae thing to do). “I’d rather go with you.” She looked up at…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @freedomwriter76 @rae
Ariac
“Well then,” said Ariac. “I guess we’ll split up. The hall only goes two ways though, so two of us can go each way. How about you girls go that way and Riker and I go this way?” He figured Riker was the most potentially dangerous of the three, so he wanted to keep an eye on him.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Guardian Angels, a space story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Ruth changed their profile picture 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Sip took a sip of the odd stuff.
I’m sorry, it was supposed to be Marcel not Sip, i just was… idk. I have no idea what I was doing (obviously).
I won’t be rping rn, my brain is kinda dead rn.
-
Ruth started the topic Guardian Angels, a space story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Yes, I am aware I have already made a topic on my WIP, but for various reasons, I am making this topic to post my stuff on for now on.
Anyways, Chapter 1, the first section…
1-LaxanBillowing smoke filled the air. Lava drooled red into the city streets. Rock soared into the air to land on crawling Nanian bugs.
Ash was mixed in with every…
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 2 years, 9 months ago
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
ugh… I’m kinda bored… perhaps it’s time to make/share a moodboard…
- Load More

I need to find the family tree my great grandma made…