@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
There’s a good number of characters that have normal names too: Hugo, Carrie, Kari, etc. Ellis is also a real name, though not common these days.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Which group of characters are yours approaching right now?
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
Here is a random joke: Will February March?
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @rae @freedomwriter76
Ariac
Ariac looked at each of the others in turn. He was pretty sure none of them were going to try to murder him or each other at this point.
“Very well then,” he said. “We go together. But first, do any of you have any idea where we are? Are there other people here? I don’t want to walk into a trap un…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Sef
“I-I guess we could stay together,” Sef said softly. She didn’t want the others upset at her for wanting to split up, and if they thought that was better…she would do what they wanted. She was used to not having her own way. She didn’t deserve it.
She just wanted to go home. Back home where nobody cared one…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 2 years, 9 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Kalary
Kalary looked around at the unfamiliar room. Faint voices emanated from somewhere on the other side of the door. She opened it a crack. Two people – or the approximation of, one of them seemed to be covered in metal – stood in the room beyond.
Kalary stepped out. “Hail.”
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Selius
Whipped around as someone burst through the double doors on the opposite side of the room. There were no other doors on that wall.
That must be the exit, Selius thought. And all of these are just side rooms.
The newcomer was a bizarre humanoid creature. Selius had never seen anything like it.
“Who are you?” Selius demanded. “Are you the…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Chase Duke
“It’s been a year since my father went to prison, since then, I’ve been dumped in the laps of every foster family they could come up with.” Chase sighed. “I guess, I just am tired of most people, of living in a family. I mean, anydayI could be taken away to another home, why do I need to make bonds? Nothing in my life is…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I mean, Nahim is the only pacing around the entire campsite rn, so as long as she doesn’t step on a stick or something, she could potentially slip through.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
If ya’re interested, there’s a channel on YouTube, Music Medleys, that compiled a couple soundtrack things from Marvel. He doesn’t have much, though.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I mean, he only started one, and almost started a couple more, so we can have a small wild fire…we just can’t burn down the forest…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Chase Duke
“I don’t know, I just have trouble finding people who are like me. I…I have a foster family, the Marshalls, and they’re just exploding with happiness, and joy, and…God. Meanwhile I sit in the corner. “
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Wait, did Fire Face start a fire again?
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
@vinagirl Welcome to KP! I’m most commonly RAE around here, but my nickname is Ruee. I’m gonna warn you now, I’m a horse nutz, and well…ask anyone on Character Party, and they’ll tell you never get me started on dragon pics! I am currently writing sci-fi, but dabble in fantasy. How bout you?
-
Hi RAE! That’s so cool! My nickname at home is Rae too!!!😆 Thanks for reaching out!
Sci fi is sweet! I have several WIPs which are fantasy, children’s Christian fiction and I’m trying a thriller 🤞🤣-
Oh cool! My initials spell Rae.
A thriller, huh, never thought about that.
Hey, do you know how to introduce yourself round here?
-
-
Ahem. Clueless 🤦♀️
-
Oh hello! Just saw this convo and wanted to hop in for a sec. So if you want to introduce yourself, press the Community tab. Then press “Start Here” and then “Create a New Topic.” I think that makes sense… I think… 😂 Anyway, welcome to the Kingdom! I’ll be sure to give a more thorough introduction of myself once you create your intro post. ὠ…
-
@vinagirl @esther-c is right. Press directly on “Community” at the top of the page (if you have a tablet, it may be three white lines, which you press and select “Community”) then look for the words ” General site info” and under that should be the words “Start HERE”; press on that. Then, if you can’t find “start new topic” (don’t worry, it took…[Read more]
-
Thanks so much RAE! I think i did it 🤣🤞
-
-
Thank you so much! That was very hel 😆
-
Very he *
-
-
-
-
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I feel bad for Silas.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Nahim
Nahim watched Carrie go back to the circle around the fire. He hoped she got the message. He sighed, picking up his pace.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Chase Duke
“I don’t soak myself in death.” His features contorted in concentration as he formed a picture with his eyes. A woman, middle-aged but with deep lines of care worn into her dirty face. Her brown hair was curly and tangled, her eyes vambrant with green, though blood trickled down her face, and her lifted hand was stained…[Read more]
- Load More

No, but April May XD
Ah! 😃 You got it!! lol
Why was six afraid of seven?
Because 7 ate 9… 😉 lol
Hey, why did the dog cross the road?
Mmm…
I don know that one.
that’s alright! To get to the barking lot… lol
Why did the airplane crash?
(This will probably be the worst joke you will ever hear XD)
….hmmm….
….i don’t know…….. XD
(aaannnddd…. I’m scared to know the answer lol)
Because the pilot was a loaf of bread.🤣 🙄 I’m sorry XD My little brother told it to me
rofl 🤣😂🤣 never would have guessed!
I’ll have to tell it to my brother…
Theres a whole bunch of them…
Why did the bus crash? The driver was a loaf of bread.
Why did the bread van crash? (It was something like) Reports say that due the icy roads, brake failure, locked steering and also because the driver was a loaf of bread. XD
It also makes no scene…
ha, no clue… why? 🤔
Sense, sorry. Its one of those jokes that your little brother finds hilarious. Lol!