@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
Ruth replied to the topic Most Common Character Traits? in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
I never really go into dyed hair, most of it’s their natural color, I even cringed when I had Terry Darr dye his hair blond for a couple weeks. Reason: I actually promised my grandmother I would never dye my hair.
I also rarely go into makeup with my charries too. Reason: idk, maybe cuz most of them are warrioresses, or too young in my opinion to…[Read more]
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
I dug deep into Chase’s heart, and I found a hole. A hole that he wants filled. I dug into Nahim’s heart and found a hole, a hole he wants filled. I dug into my own heart, and found a hole, a hole I want filled.
-
Raegan Aubrey replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
yes. Him. 😂
she writes a variety but mostly historical fiction and fantasy. (She writes REALLY good fantasy)
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Chase Duke
“I’m sorry I bothered you.”
Marcel rushed out of the shop, and slammed the door behind him. Chase sat alone, stunned. What did I do? He remained there for a few minutes, before rushing out himself. Marcel was nowhere in sight. What did I do?! Frantic, Chase pulled his hoodie over his head and made for the city streets. He thought h…[Read more]
-
Raegan Aubrey replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Thank you for reaching out! It is nice to meet you. I cannot understand what you are saying 🤣 but it’s hilarious. I tried looking it up but came up with no results. That’s pretty cool 😂
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
What is wrong with Seb? Does he have mental issues or something?
-
Raegan Aubrey replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Hello! It’s nice to meet you!
oooh! Comics! That’s cool! Also animated tv shows?!?! That’s AWESOME!
I go back and forth on my favorite authors, but as of now it is Jennifer Nielsen. I really like her writing style.
my favorite character someone else has made that I really like and admire is Janner. Petersen did a good job devel…[Read more] -
Raegan Aubrey replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
those are such cute names!!!
I gave up naming our chickens a long time ago XD we had twenty six when we first started and I just named them each a letter of the alphabet. 😂 -
Raegan Aubrey replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @jonas @rae @loopylin @savannah_grace2009
This pop/soda/soda pop thing!!!
im dying 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I was born in Ohio and everyone there calls it pop, but in Az everyone calls it soda. So I can go either way, but it will always be pop first and foremost.
and pokey is a good way of describing… -
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Don’t worry, my first draft was very dumb. If you ever want to see what a doodling, cursive-writing twelve-thirteen year old does when they have no idea how to write q book, go look at it.
It’s painful for me to read even the first sentences!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ and
Raegan Aubrey are now friends 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Guardian Angels, a space story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
This chapter really hooked me! I’d love to see where it goes!
Thanks, I like strong beginnings and endings when reading, so I try to do that 🙂
What themes/messages are you pursuing?
It’s kinda a “coming back” story mainly. Nahim doubts God (called Ehyeh) a lot, questions Him, so on. Nahim is a Christian, but rn, he’s having a t…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I’ve never written something that makes me cry…But then again I don’t usually cry reading anything.
Well…hehe….I once wrote a dumb story (last spring) about these kids. One of the older brothers got pushed off a water tower (it’s dumb okay???) and I wrote the siblings grieving over him….I actually started tearing up and almos…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Guardian Angels, a space story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Yeah, I really need to get going again on my Realn grammar. I have random words, some essential rules, and an alpha bet that needs work, but otherwise nothing.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I think I’m gonna have Nahim have one of his nightmares…idk why, I just feel like it. Besides, a warrior yelling and writhing in his sleep is…not normal, and may cause an amount of chaos.
@calyhuge what do you think?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Chase Duke
“Never been to a dance… what kind of a horrid, dismal, uncultured place does he come from?”
Chance started, and looked over the the other table, his eyes going jet black. He had forgotten their existence. The boy wearing round glasses and faint ink stains went on, ranting about something Chase didn’t understand. He move…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Gunslinger
“Madam, I believe he comes from a place called ‘Wond’. They don’t have guns yet.”
Gunslinger has gone to Wond (C and R crossover) when it was in it’s former SA, haven’t decided on the updated age.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
ChaseDuke
“You’re just depressing yourself, dude.”
“You think I want to be this way? I wear dark clothes because I don’t like bright colors, they stand out too much.” The truth: they reminded him of his mom. “I’ve tried to change, I even went to a couple of those…religious meeting things with the Marshalls. I tried making schoo…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I didn’t notice it either.
Selius
Selius eyed the woman incredulously. “What–? You have no idea what you’re talking about.”
- Load More
