@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
I actually have the exact same problem that you just described. I can relate to that a lot.
I do not actually find cartoons easier. I much prefer cartoony styles, but I have a much easier time drawing realistically (except the hair. *shivers*).
I am by no means as skilled as some of the artists on here, but I would recommend finding…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
hello world.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So, ya all have probably seen the rare drawings I post here and know I’m a realist perfectionist, and I’m trying to break that!!!! I’m such a perfectionist that I just can’t be happy with what I draw if even one piece is messed up. It’s affecting my mood and my life in general, so I decided to take a break from it all and try…[Read more] -
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Zash
“We’re here on the Dark King’s orders, idiot!” Zash snapped as he strode out of the shadows. “Have you found them?”
————-
That’s all I have for now. Anyone is allowed to have their villains be with Zash. Dlek at least is.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Okay, that makes sense. Sorry, I sometimes have trouble grasping stuff.
-
Raegan Aubrey replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
@power.
That’s so interesting!
So when you want coke do you say coke or do you have to say Coca-Cola? -
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Yeah, Nahim suffers from PTSD, though most people don’t know it. He started getting it when he was like sixteen, and it’s just grown in intensity since with each new experience in war. But he doesn’t stop fighting wars, he was trained by a Master personally more than most, so he feels like he has to keep fighting.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
If Sara’s okay with it, I’d like to meet this new charrie (it’s not Hans, is it? If it’s Hans I’m going to just start crying) I mean, Nae would just call him freak back. May even speak Dragonic at him (a low, deep in the throat language that the dragons speak. When spoken correctly, it sounds like if an earthquake were words.…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Poor Nahim 😭
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
As Jonas will know, but not all of you, Mandin is Nahim’s best friend, a very kind man that everyone likes. He’s from Guardian Angels.Â
As none of you will know, Nahim was captured by Vorgan, where Vorgan wanted to break him, so he used a holographic of Mandin, tortured “Mandin” and then killed him in front of Nahim. Since Nahim thought it was t…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Nahim
Vorgan. Vorgan back from the dead. The drider-like king had his sword out, the fine point aimed at one of the sleeping forms at the fire, the light glistening in his evil, dark eyes. A smile Nahim had learned to hate and fear stretched across the sharp features. Nahim cryed out, yelling at the top of his lungs, and trying to get up. But…[Read more]
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
FYI, if I have not replied to ppl who have tagged me or do in the future, I’m not ignoring you, I don’t got notified when I’m tagged, so it’s easy to miss 🙂
I get very worried that ppl think they’re being ignored 😂 -
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Yeah, she’s still unconscious, though she’ll probably be waking up soon.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I’ll try to get to it by Saturday, I need some time to think.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
This is very odd, random and out-of-the-blue, but recently…I’ve had pics of Bucky as a Realn, and got a fanfic idea…actually, a couple…
#1
The first idea goes with the odd idea of Bucky in a Realn suit of armor, and it may even leave Bucky with more mental troubles than the real Bucky…instead of Hydra, It’s Grathmere, and I might somehow…[Read more] -
Raegan Aubrey replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Yes. Haha like I said im SO bad at explaining my books🤣
-
Raegan Aubrey replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
ok. I’m really bad at explaining my books. 🤦♀️🤣 sorry.
so the history.
During a massive war, a kingdom found a stone that was able to heal any ailment or injury. They were able to replenish their troops and won the war. They hid the stone and it was safe until there was an invasion. A troop of thieves found the stone and in a…[Read more] -
Raegan Aubrey replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Hello! Yay! Another homeschooler!!
I’ve never written a fan fic. But they are really cool! That’s awesome that you write them! I didn’t know video game fan fics were at thing!!!!! That’s neat.
I do really like video games and find them fun when I can play them, but that’s not often as my family doesn’t own any. My cousins do and we like…[Read more] -
Raegan Aubrey replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Hi Navaeh! Thank you! it’s nice to meeet you!
Honestly any age under 20 ish.
I’ve thought about board books/baby books. (I love the rhyming ones especially) Then I have a few chapter books for ages anywhere around 6-12 then I’m trying the thriller which would probably be more interesting to older audiences. NONONONO!! I cannot draw&…[Read more] - Load More

lol 😅
I’m great! 😄 How are you?
😊