@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Wait, is the Shadow participating in this attack?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Actually, I think the villains would totally lose anyway. There’s only a few of them, and a lot of the heroes are very powerful. That can still happen though.
Zash
“They’re referring to one of our targets, general,” said Zash. “The red-eyed one.”
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Also, note that the time bubbles were relevant to this RP.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
@traiblazer
WYOH!!! IT’S ALL YOUR FAULT!!!
i think i just misspelled it though….lol -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Someone needs too keep an eye on those two…*looks suspiciously at Rae and Jonas*…things get crazy when they’re left unsupervised!!!
I read every page since page 11 because I had to know what the heck you guys were talking about lol
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
This statement is false.
BOOM!
*single-handedly breaks the universe*
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
@trailblazer misspelled your tag XD
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
I’ll be praying. I hope God gives you a quick recovery.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
@traiblazer
I know exactly what it feels like to be a third wheel!!!
I completely relate to this XD
Thanks for everything <333
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Wait, how long have you been watching us?? -
HighScribe replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Yeah… don’t ask.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Livia
An instructor came to the front of the room, and Liv nudged Lukas with her arm. “Oh gosh. It’s starting. I’m literally gonna die.”
Everyone else okay with dance lessons starting??
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I feel like Sef could relate to Chase. Though she’s Lilitu’s girl, since KP is technically an alternate universe for our charries, we could have them “fall in love”, at least for this RP.
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
Do you hear that? Listen! Hearken to nature! Did you see that? Look! Hearken to nature. In the silent stillness still it’s there. Listen! Hearken! Hear the wailings, hear the cries. See the death, look at the brokenness! Interpret them as you wish, but I say, “The earth is longing to be made whole again.”
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Are you okay?
-
@freedomwriter76 I got an email but your comments didn’t show up on both my updates. Can you see them on your end?
-
Your last reply showed up, but not the first one. 🤷♀️
-
It’s Wyoh! 😱 she’s targeting you! Oh no!
-
Wyoh keeps targeting me too…she forces me to spell Trailblazer’s tag wrong XD
-
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I know a girl I could add at last resort for him…her name is Narray Nayhelm, but everyone calls her Nar. Afraid of nothing, (especially blood) and also really nice with sometimes a motherly quality with her patients. She’s a doctor, but at the age I would add her to the RP (age fifteen) she’d be considered by the Realn an…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Story Premise Idea in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 9 months ago
Okay yes, it did happen, but then it unhappened, so it doesn’t count!
🤣🤣🤣 I love that logic 🤣🤣🤣
I’m like a freight train that starts out slow, gains momentum and becomes unstoppable! Mwa ha ha ha ha!
OH MY GOSH THAT’S TERRIFYING!!! JUST LIKE FRACTURE!!!! OH MY GOSH GUYS JONAS IS A FREIGHT TRAIN AND WE’RE ALL GONNA DIE…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic An aggravation over Stained Glass in the forum Poetry Critiques 2 years, 9 months ago
OH MY GOSH. THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!
- Load More

Its a paradox! There is no answer!
Wait… is this supposed to be a Portal quote?😅
No… it is??
Sort of XD I kind of play waay to many video games…
Heres their conversation, you might remember it 🙂
GLaDOS:
[slowly and deliberately] This. Sentence. Is. FALSE.
GLaDOS:
Don’t think about it, don’t think about it!
Wheatley:
Um, true. I’ll go with true. There, that was easy. To be honest, I might have heard that one before.
GLaDOS:
It’s a…[Read more]
Hmm… are these real memories or fake ones surfacing in my brain? I can’t tell. I might remember it… maybe… XD