@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@everyone
Guys I need serious help…I’m kind of lost.
My writing is falling apart and I don’t even know if it’s a good plot anymore, and I’m just so stressed about it and don’t know what to do!!
AHHHHH why is writing so hard!!???!?!??!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Livia
“Well, are we still going to the dance?” she asked. “I completely understand if you’d rather do something else, like go to a movie together. I’m sure we wouldn’t be the only ones not going.”
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Sef
“So what do you do for fun?” she asked. “I used to write poems, but one night Iver burned them all. He was drunk,” she explained.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Yes, I know mostly what to expect. I kind of feel like doing something different than the other RPs I’m in.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @rae @whalekeeper @beth-torres
Oh dear, it’s been so long since we RPd! I don’t have time right now, but I’m going to introduce a new character.
Kazriac
Kazriac is a dull dark gray colored suit of armor. He wears a black cloak, with a hood that can be pulled over the helmet. His voice is echoey and sounds distant. He can…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Hey everyone, I’ve been considering jumping into this RP for a while, and I think I will. Does someone want to give me a bit of an intro into what’s going on? (Don’t worry about doing it until after the holidays.)
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Magic Systems!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Note: I accidentally use the term Connection to refer to the Resonance of Conjunction, several times, which is a mistake. At the end, I also used the term A-Absorption instead of Absorption. This is leftover from when Reduction was called Energetic Absorption and had to be distinguished.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Magic Systems!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Alright, I have arrived at what I think is the final form of Crystal Binding, except the name (I still want to change that.)

My solution to the positive/negative/neutral naming scheme was to make that the generic type, but then use the terms “Connection”/”Amplification”, “Manipulation”, and “Separation”/”Detraction” as more specific name. The f…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
it’s funny how quickly time passes
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Ehh… kinda short, but oh well.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
and….
after long while….
i am pleased to present the second chapter….
and hopefully it doesn’t take me another month or two to write a third chapter….
(which it probably won’t take me that long since i have a lot of stuff typed out heh heh)
and its finally going somewhere…
sort of…._________________________
SECTION I | CHAPTER…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Praying for him.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Christmas!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I NEVER believed in Santa, my parents always told me he wasn’t real…when I was little and my friends were talking about Santa, I’d be like “He’s NOT REAL!” and then we’d argue about it XD
Ah, same here!! my siblings and I tried to argue that with my cousin once lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Christmas!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
No, it’s literally a cake made out of popcorn! XD
It’s like a giant popcorn ball with gumdrops, m&m’s, and other candies inside of it.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
I’ll be praying.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I’m kinda excited to add him, so I will. I’ll make him a senior (highschooler, not an old man XD) I guess…but be prepared for some odd happenings.
Nahim Alfred Nayhelm Jr. True name: Alpha Grath.
He’s about six feet tall with a muscular build. Red irises and sclerae, (Nar only has red irises) and black hair that has a couple…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
🙏
@everyone
Update: thanks for your prayers, everyone! Mom is feeling better now, and we’re thinking that she was feeling bad for some reason other than getting sick. (She’s been under some stress preparing for Christmas, and that’s the short answer. She has some other health problems that are related, but kind of compl…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
…preparing to share new chapter…processing and editing…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Christmas!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
1. We either go to Havre for Christmas (where my mom’s parents live) or stay home (my dad’s parents live next door). My dad’s brother usually comes to the farm for Christmas, so if we’re home, we get to see him. We’re at the farm this year since some of us are sick and my mom hurt her back.
When we’re in Havre, we always have pizza from a…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Kate
Aa Kate looked up at the Snake and the other dragon, thinking about how to get the dragons close enough, the green stone dropped.
Kate ran towards it as it fell, both dragons diving for it. As it neared the ground, she swung the Arclash. It whipped the stone out of the way of the dragon’s snatching claws. The stone glimmered as it flew a…[Read more]
- Load More

I know!!!