@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Magic Systems!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
No problem! I did post a lot of stuff here!
The main thing is do you think there is anything particular overpowered in this magic system? I don’t think any of the individual powers are particularly OP, and nobody can have more than one, but by having people team up, there might be some OP effects that could be achieved.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Yeah, the sleepless are interesting. That reminds me: I was surprised to see a sleepless in Edgedancer. That was one of the few things that surprised me.
I liked how he continued the trend of Lopen accidentally swearing his oaths after the action is over XD.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I had mostly similar thoughts about Dawnshard. It was more enjoyable, than Edgedancer, for me, because the events weren’t things that I had already figured out based on later books. As I said before, I didn’t avoid spoilers for this book, so there was nothing shocking. The information about dawnshards is what interests me mos…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 2 years, 9 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
That sounds really interesting!! 😄 (sorry, I don’t have much else to say lol)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Aww it’s cute! I actually like it! For some reason it reminds me of “A Series of Unfortunate Events” books. Idk why XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I was laughing so hard!!! The plunger gun…ahhh that was great! hahaha!
Mr Mwahaha…that’s hilarious!!
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 it’s official, Leo is just plain hard to draw. I’m currently revising the revision of the eighth or so sketch I did of him.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
It’s okay. Chase has black hair, pale skin. His irises are usually black, but change color. Green means he has earned your trust. He’s wearing currently a white T-shirt and jeans. Oh, and his arms and hands are noticeably scarred.
One note, if Sef is with Chase, he’d step in front of her and act very different, but I guess Sef isn’t…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Here is something cringe-worthy:
I wrote this when I was… 12? I think? Oh well. I had a fascination with creating weird names, and I never planned a plot, so everything is crazy and all over the place…
This scene doesn’t make much sense, so sorry…
“Your the reason I have bad luck!” Yelled Jesti at the little brown cat laying on his bed.…
-
HighScribe replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Weird.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
You were writing in first person the whole time, because you consistently used the word ‘we’, but you refer to yourself in the third person, which implies that this being narrated from someone else’s perspective.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Why did I make my little brother the hero of the story!?!? 🤣
-
HighScribe replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I feel the need to preface this by saying no, seven-year-old me was not insane, nor a psychopath.
Pontoon Boat Catastrophe
It was a dark night. The waves crashed against the shores of Door County. We were in a pontoon boat on the enormous waves.
“We must pass the dangerous Horseshoe Island!”
exclaimed Captain Grandpa.
“Tidal wave!” yelled…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Hey!! We have the same last name!! lol
-
HighScribe replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
BWAHAHAHAH lookie what I’ve found… hehehe…

Prepare to have your minds BLOWN. -
-GRCR- replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
*has been stalking*
Oof… what a topic…
Pretty much everything I wrote when I was 12-13 is trashy…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
*is so confused*
Um…..that is the UNDERSTATEMENT of the century lol I was questioning 13 year old Sara’s sanity when I read this….
I’m glad you changed directions with your novel lol.
Ummmmmmmmmmmmm YESSS. I actually thought this junk could get published!!!
THIS IS WHY YOU NEED PLOTTING! OR ELSE YOUR WRITING WILL END U…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Yeah….but the problem is that i’ll have to have implants when I turn eighteen because those teeth will never grow back…so there will be holes in my mouth for eternity. Fun times!
- Load More
