@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 6 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
Thank you!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Did you just now make this character up?
Also, I was really some old school rps, and is Babs still unable to see fantasy things? -
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@jonas i’m so late lol. I’ve just been busy either with classes or this comic book I’m making with a friend.
I’m not going to bother reading the 20 or so pages that have somehow appeared, so just correct anything I get wrong.
Snake
“Do you know how to use a bow?” Ellis asked.
“I’ve used one once. I was a dragonet, all alone in the…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
@loopylin ah ok.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
@loopylin awesome art!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
@rae nice!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 how did you get it to do that? That looks great!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Help, I Don't Understand Keepers of the Lost Cities in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 11 months ago
@whalekeeper ok, the chocolate frog idea is actually so cute, but a little sad too because then I wouldn’t want to eat it lol. Also it’d probably get dust on it anyway from hopping around. If those were real, I’d probably buy them just to watch them hop around….I could care less about baseball-wizard-whatever cards lol.
Also, who was…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@smiley lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 ok! you can go first cause I have literally no idea what I wanna do lol
also cute profile pic! and a random question, if Bucky rode a dragon, what would he call it? The one I have in mind for him is a color-changing one who’s actually rather peaceful, but can spit flaming liquid. I’ll show you a picture if you’d like.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Naming Chapters! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I tend to name chapters based on the lesson learned or progress to character arcs. For instance, instead of naming a chapter on the physical things that happened (visiting the bakery) I would rather name it based on the conversation the characters had at the bakery (Such as… “If you only understood”)
Hope that helps 🙂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
That’s so cool! It obviously makes sense to happen, but it must be strange looking back and reading into yourself like that. In a good way, of course! 😂 So much to learn from.
yeah, really strange!
It’s also fun when your younger self surprises you with something really well written, or a good joke 😂 Because now that you’re in the f…
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@smiley lol
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I’ll try to RP for my charries today 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@euodia-vision @freedomwriter76
Yeah, I’m fine with that! It’d be helpful if you could write a RP for Clint tho, Freedom. 😅 Cuz I don’t know where to start with my characters. XD
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Cool! We’ll see what @esther-c wants to do!
awww, he’s so sweet with all of this. Hasn’t had experience and doesn’t know what to doo 💕
Riya
“I’m good with shopping if you want, but I-I don’t have much money…” Bucky replied, his cheeks holding a slight tint of red.
Riya smiled.
He was so sweet and kind.
“I don’t e…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
y’all, i just skimmed this and the ghost thing is killing me. your reactions were the best.😂
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
WHUUUUTTT!!!
That is SO cute!! 😍😍😭😭
I have not got enough nerve to try AI anything yet…
*whispers* truuuuuth
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I just realized something so interesting about my wip and I have to share it XD
Ok so I was rereading my first draft for fun, and weirdly enough the emotional descriptions are better than most of my current writing, but the plot is a total mess with no direction.
What’s weird is that the whole vibe of my first draft is…[Read more]
- Load More
