@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 6 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
Euodia replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
OH sweet! Thanks so much!!!
A friend and I share an Adobe Creative Cloud account so I was planning on using some of the programs on that, but I’ll have to look into those other ones you mentioned.
Thanks again, Min, that was all very helpful!!
ALSO, that looks AMAZING!!!! 😍 I love Tauren’s jacket!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Thanks you!
Love the board too!
How is it going with getting your book copyrighted/published?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
Thanks! I’m glad you like them, Layson’s shoes are such a odd shape it makes me cringe XD I haven’t drawn feet very much
Thank you!! <3
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
Thank you! 🙂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision @keilah-h @loopylin @whalekeeper @smiley @hybridlore
AHHH wait pics are working?
Allow me.
XD
This has been my big project for the last week or two! From left to right, Layson, Tauren, Lesli.

-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
Here’s mine, I did get it on black friday and it looks like they have it on sale this year too!
It works great, and comes with a trial of clip studio paint. It’s a cool program…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @keilah-h @loopylin @anyone-else-who-does-digitail-art
hey guys! so i was wondering what you guys use to do digital art? do you just do it on the computer or do you have a tablet? i’m looking into getting some sort of tablet for art related things during Black Friday and was wondering what y’all use or if you have recommendations?
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@calyhuge @smiley @esther-c @freedomwriter76
Riya
“Sara. Pleased to meet you. Riya? That sounds familiar. I think someone made a movie about a Riya. I don’t know. But cool. You new here too?” The group started walking towards the doors, various conversations were being made amongst everyone.
Riya gave Sara a weird look before replying, “I don’…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Does anyone want to try Y-dubs/YWW with me??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @esther-c @beth-torres
Hey guys! so I have a really close friend who is apart of YWW and she LOVES it! They do a few free events every year (one of them is coming up in January actually) that I’ve participated in and it’s AMAZING! For me personally I don’t feel like the price and commitment is worth it for me since writing is…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Do you guys want to start?
how long would we have? because idk if many ppl would be able to do it over thanksgiving…
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh, you’re totally fine. 😊
I think I’d go to almost anywhere in Europe, I couldn’t say where specifically, but I think it’s so beautiful there.
Yesss, me toooo!! That is one of my dreams, to visit Europe.
And I love being a writer/writing for many reasons. I have a difficult time picking my favorite part. What about you?
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’m good either way!
I guess I’ll just do it right now though since I have time
EZRIAN
“So, if this isn’t one of his jokes, where are we? Are we still on Alick? Are we still even in the Wond Galaxy?””
Ezrian stared at the young man, mulling over the foreign words. The context made it sound as though they…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’ve missed our boys so muuuuchhh 😭😭😭❤️
ZYRIN
He wrapped his arms around himself. It was getting darker, making the halls around them seem more ominous and foreboding.
Zyrin glanced over at Dylan, walking beside him. They seem to have somehow lost Jocelyn and the furry little scowl creature. And it made him a little worried…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@princesachronicle22 I think it’s yours, but if you’d rather, I can try to rp tomorrow. But I might be too busy idk.
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Is your turn to RP or is it mine? I don’t remember 😅
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Guysssss
I don’t know how this happened….
In my WIP, there was this guy who broke into someone’s house and tried to kill him. They talked to the guy and found out his name. Well, they talk to him a couple of chapters later and they ask his name. At the moment, I couldn’t come up with anything so I put a placeholder for his name. And I literal…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I love this idea!! I’ll totally be joining in whenever I can! Definitely not this month, maybe next month, but I’ll definitely be able to do it more once the new year rolls around. 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@everyone
Amir knows how to cook and he could probably take care of a few basic injuries, but he’s not a big fan of seeing blood and he’d probably get too nervous to take care of any big injuries. We’ll see. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I would RP next, I’m just not exactly sure what to write. XD I’ll just wait until we make it to the mall. 😉
-
Esther replied to the topic Does anyone want to try Y-dubs/YWW with me??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ahh!! This looks so cool! I’ve heard of YWW before, but I didn’t know exactly what they offered. This actually may be really good for me. Especially since I can get a high school creative writing credit from one of their plans…. 👀 Anyway, I will definitely be thinking about this and I’ll let you know if I end up doing it!
- Load More
