@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 5 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
It’ll be a while. The original was mostly grays, I’m planning to color my rendition of it
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@jonas awesome
I’ll show you that comic once I’m done with it….
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@rae @jonas nooo this rp must not die, I’m having way too much fun roleplaying with Snake lol
I’m currently tracing a little comic strip I found of him and his girlfriend (well, wife at the point where you guys are seeing him lol) just goofing off. (since he’s not my charrie by default I can go looking for other people’s fan art and modify it to…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@esther-c ok!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
@acancello I don’t read harry potter but I do the same with warrior cats lol
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I may be able to have my character Amidala (Ami) meet up with your charries. 😊 But, I’m waiting for the other people in her group to RP.
I do have another character floating around. But he’s the villain in my story just a different age for this RP. I don’t know if your characters want to meet him. 😂
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
“What’s it to you, monocular magnifico?”
Hugo facepalmed.
🤣 I’m dying that was great
@calyhuge You wanna go next or should I?
@whaley
Felicity
“Was she mean to you?” Felicity asked, suddenly feeling defensive for her new friend. “Maybe you could do PE with me instead.”
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@trailblazer @jonas @rae @highscribeofatherium @beth-torres @anyone-else-in-this-rp-that-I-missed
So, I’m going to take my characters out of this RP. I haven’t really been RPing here a lot, and I just added some characters to the Castle. I’m might jump back in later, but idk. Just wanted to let y’all know. 🙃
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Adrian Len
(Yeah, y’all, son of my villain. Which Ev doesn’t know at this point.)
Age: 18
Appearance: see reference pic, silver-blue eyes, 6’ 1’’
Personality: charismatic, outgoing, extroverted, sometimes cocky, easygoing
Moodboard/Reference Pic:

Other: Um… He’s hiding something from Ev. A very dangerous secret. Anddd…. I think that’s it.…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Everton Barlowe
Age: 17
Appearance: see reference pic, 5’ 11’’
Personality: courageous, impulsive, extroverted, occasionally flirtatious, mischievous, playful, adventurous, cocky
Moodboard/Reference Pic:

Other: He and Adrian are actually the same personality type. XD So that’s gonna be fun. In their story, Adrian ends up falling for Ami, an…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @rae @princessachronicle22 @thearcaneaxiom @jonas @savannah_grace2009 @is-that-everyone?
Alright…
I think I’m gonna rejoin the castle. 😏
I have no idea what happened to the characters I left in here. XD
So I’m just going to pretend they are no longer there. Lol. I’m adding in Everton and Adrian. Because this mind end up disa…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@smiley @freedomwriter76 @calyhuge @euodia-vision
Ami
“So… are we all going together or are the guys and girls going to split up?” One of the guys—Michael—asked.
Ami shrugged. “I guess we could split up. Whatever you guys wanna do.”
(I’m going to make an executive decision for all of us so we don’t have to go through multiple RPs to an…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Eddie
“Well, maybe one of these. There are so many to choose from. What about you?”
Eddie looked up from the pile of dresses in her arms. Her eyes lit up.
“Ooo I like the purple. And the flowers…” She looked back down at her pile. “Hm… I like this one!”
She lifted a yellow dress from her arms and held it up. The rest of the dresses…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh I keep forgetting to post this. It’s Felicity in her dress.

Felicity
Felicity leaned away from Babs and raised an eyebrow.
“Do you have a mind reading spell I don’t know about?”
Babs smiled and took another bite of food. Felicity stared intently at a pigeon that was getting a little too close.
“Yeah,” she continued, “…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Dante
“The kid finally speaks,” Dante commented jokingly. He looked at Sebastian’s ice cream which was now drooping into a puddle.
“Something wrong with your dessert?”
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@jonas ok!
don’t have time for an RP today or tomorrow but maybe afterwards
- Load More
