@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 5 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
I love both of those!! I can tell so much about these charries just from their boards.
And I’m assuming Rylee loves dogs or something like that…? She sounds pretty cool. 😏
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Aw, that’s cute! I really enjoy Rise of the Guardians and Klaus. Technically the first isn’t a Christmas movie, but it has one of my favorite versions of Santa.
I love Rise of the Guardians so much. That movie was an essential part of my childhood. Have you read the books?
Also, Merry Christmas, everyone!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@calyhuge @beth-torres @savannah_grace2009 @trailblazer @acancello @rae @jonas @highscribeofaetherium
Snake
The stone-holding dragon was still on his tail, spitting that dangerous venom. Snake’s wing and shoulder started to ache where he’d been slashed…and he’d forgotten about that lizard thing’s bite wound. It had no lasting effects from w…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 thanks!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
@jonas oh no!! Almost the same thing happened here in my family…..
My mom’s still out of it, and my brother has a headache, and my dad’s rushing all over the place to get stuff and complete things, and I think even my dog is a bit frazzled.
so yeah…..I’ll be praying for your family…and @everyone-who-hears-this you all can do the same for mine….
-
Esther posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
@vinagirl
Hey! So I saw this article by one of my favorite authors and I thought of how you write children’s books. Let me know if it’s helpful! 😊 -
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Lukas
“But…” Liv’s cheeks turned red. “I really like you too.”
Lukas couldn’t hold back his own blush. “Y-yeah. I guess th-that makes for a, a good relationship, r-right?” He laughed, whether with relief or at the way he fumbled over his own words he couldn’t tell. “Well, l-let’s keep d-dancing then.”
I don’t…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh that’s no fun. I’ll be praying.
Thankfully our family was able to get sick and get it over with before Christmas, but we’ve been sick around Christmas before, so I get it. 😅
-
Esther replied to the topic Diverged in a Wood in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ok, this looks awesome! I’ve been looking for different ways to start getting my writing out there in 2024, so this might be a great way to do it. Thanks for letting us know, I’ll definitely look into it!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Sorry I haven’t gotten to this yet! I’ll try my best to get a reply later today. (:
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I’m so glad I copied the RP I wrote because Wyoh signed me out. *glares* Ahem. Anyway, here it is. (:
Lukas
“And it’s not going to do any good if you try to hide it from me.” Liv shook her head. “It’s not like I’m going to get mad at you or anything, or leave you…just tell me what’s wrong.” She paused and Lukas looked up…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Writer quotes! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
“You have to write the book that wants to be written. And if the book will be too difficult for grown-ups, then you write it for children.” — Madeleine L’Engle
*gasp* This may be slowly inspiring a story idea… 👀 I love this quote
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
oh my goodness! I thought I replied to you, but I guess wyoh ate it 🤷♀️🤣 so I will do a redo as well
Wyoh!!! 👀
I don’t know what made me wanna try thriller. It just kinda turned into one. It was weird 🤣
Welp, sometimes it just happens like that! XD
oh that’s hard. I don’t know where I’d wanna go. Either Prince Edward Island, Hawaii o…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
That was soo good! I didn’t cry lol, but I could feel my eyes getting hot 😂
Does it seem boring?
Nope! Almost, but I was mostly engaged.
How is the pace?
It’s good for the scene, it feels a little slow but it’s not a action scene so that’s to be expected.
Can you already begin to see the MC’s struggles/arcs?
Aw yess… I a…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Lol thanks! Wasn’t even trying to be funny.
And Junior seems like a fun character. You should add him :]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Dante
After a silent moment, Dante dropped down and sat cross legged next to Sebastian.
“You aren’t too bad yourself, I think.”
He resisted the urge to pull out his lighter and play with it. Instead, he messed with his hair.
“I used to have a hat. One of those old flat caps. I loved it, but it, uh, got a little burnt.”
-
Esther replied to the topic Writer quotes! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Firs of all, welcome to KP! I don’t think I’ve met you yet. I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, fiction-writing, homeschooled, God-loving, teen girl!
Now that I’ve introduced myself…
Anyway, to answer your question. XD There’s a ton of awesome quotes Jerry Jenkins complied in this article.
Hope it helps!
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Lukas
“Are you sure? You can tell me anything.”
Lukas knew he could by the way she smiled. But he held back. If she knew his doubts, then maybe she would pull away… and that would leave Lukas by himself again. The leftover. The extra wheel.
There was Ev and Ami.
Fynn and Callista.
Last thing he had heard was that even…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Awww!! Sef&Chase are so sweet together!! Callie is going to love this. And if they show up at the dance together, she’s probably going to squeal. Like, no kidding. 😂
- Load More

Oh thank you so much!!!! This looks so helpful! 😄😄😄
Yeah, of course!
@esther-c