@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 5 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Hiiii, is this RP going?
I might throw someone in here, it sounds fun!
There are two characters that I’ve been wanting to throw somewhere, but they kinda have to be put together, is that okay? To add more than one? I’m thinking they might even just have one ghost between the two of them
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwriting
Hi, Min!
It’s been alright! Overall kinda melancholy, but that’s alright. How about yours?
Aw, yeah I definitely get that.I’m doing pretty good, yesterday was nice! Though there was some melancholiness. And today I am bracing myself for restarting school so… yaaay…
I’m sort of excited but mostly not 😂
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@kyrothearcanin
Yes, I’ve been gone from KP for a long time. I WISH TO CHANGE THAT. XD
XD Yeah same, I’m trying to be on more after… what? Several months probably? 😅😂
But we shall pursue this goal of being more active!
So… today’s been great! Writing, worship, toddlers… lots of fun lol.
Yeah, sounds pretty familiar, especially the toddler…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ah, that’s still really cool though! He sounds awesome!
Teo can if you want, though I’m not sure how he’ll react quite yet lol.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
Ack, pics are down again -
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
Wow, you’re really good at backgrounds :0
-
Loopy replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I’ll rp in a bit.
Anyone want their character to meet Twitch? (Quibbly)
-
Loopy replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I love Heroes of Olympus <3
My Teo is just an underdeveloped side character rn. He’s a astro-biologist with a robotic arm from my space comic. He really loves animals. That’s pretty much it.
Your Teo has much cooler lore XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
XD it’s ok! I think the three of us are both a little busy compared to the normal pace of kp roleplays, so ours will just move a little slower.
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings I’m sooo sorry this took so long y’all!! Hope you guys had a great Christmas and New years 😊
sorry if it’s kinda hurried, I didn’t have a whole lot of time 😅
Matthew
Still holding Tauren’s handkerchief to my throat, I quietly studied the man who had introduced himself as Steve and listened as he and Tony’s…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings Aw, thanks! Hopefully I’ll be on more often now!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @whalekeeper @loopylin @smiley @esther-c @hybridlore @acancello @keilah-h @kyronthearcanin
@felicity (Are you still alive? XD I’m kidding, I know life probably just got busy. I’d love to chat sometime though if you have time.)
Ignore the tag if you like!
I’m writing out of order, anyone want to read a…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
It’s been alright! Overall kinda melancholy, but that’s alright. How about yours?
Wow, that’s so cool! We have missed you around though!
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ha, well thanks! I will say that while I was okay at writing when I was younger, I’m terrible at speaking – I stutter. A lot lol. So I guess it’s easier to have things written down!
I think it’s really just a difference on when people start. I liked to write nonfiction when I was really little before switching to fiction for Twelve…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
And yes, @hybridlore , there was a female Sol before the Sol in Healer, and she was much different XD
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@hybridlore @mineralizedwritings @esther-c @lightoverdarkness6 @freedomwriter76 @trailblazer (just tagging the people that were on here recently XDXD)
Okay… so this is literally the first book IÂ ever tried to write (Twelve Pearls). How did it reach over 300k without me realizing how cringey it was? I have no idea XD But honestly some parts of…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Here, now it’s in the right place XD
@jonas Oh, okay! Thanks!
@keilah-h Sounds good! I’m just going to start off with Teo on his own so that later I can read the first four RPs in more detail….
Also yep, he’s starting inside, there’s no way he would walk in XD It’s gonna be a short little RP but hopefully it works lol.
Teo…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic How many stories/books have you written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh pffffffft I did XD Thanks for letting me know, I’ll put it on the RP…
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic How many stories/books have you written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@jonas Oh, okay! Thanks!
@keilah-h Sounds good! I’m just going to start off with Teo on his own so that later I can read the first four RPs in more detail….
Also yep, he’s starting inside, there’s no way he would walk in XD It’s gonna be a short little RP but hopefully it works lol.
Teo
Familiar pain flashes through my head.
My eyes flash…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@kyronthearcanin you can go, I’m not likely to respond till tomorrow
- Load More

