@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 5 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
I hope yall don’t mind me busting in here, but I feel like some sort of miscommunication happened and I couldn’t just stand by lol…
*looks back at page 123*
YIKES THAT’S A VERY–
Wait, that’s supposed to be Hugo? To be frank, it looks like a girl. Disturbingly so. Sorry, honesty. Also looks just a little creepy. Just gut react…
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Gosh darn it I was hoping everyone had forgotten about this XD
-
Felicity replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Thx for the tag! Hehe yes I’m still alive, as you well know. 😉
That snippet tho…brutal. I like how you’re portraying their relationship realistically because it really is like that sometimes.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@whalekeeper Lol pretty much exactly the same here. Lots of drawing, not much of anything else. Except no one’s calling me edgy, though I probably am. XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
XD
Oh yes, I also would totally ship Nat and Steve if it weren’t for Peggy. I missed the Rocket Bucky scene! But I have seen it in clips ect.
Those are all really good! I’ve seen snippets from Ragnorak (Sorry for the spelling lol im lazy) and it looks awesome. I don’t think I’d watch it with Hela though. I’ve had the impression…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
That looks great!! The shadow colors are just perfect! And her outfit is cute 🙂
Wow you’re improving so much! Marcel looks awesome!!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Hi! Yay, you’re back! I didn’t expect to see you until next week. How’s life?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh, makes sense
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
Thank you!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
*Tries to wash the cuteness out of my eyes with glitter*
Getting a headache just thinking about this. Ouch.
I love the overalls so much!! And the wonky pose, it’s perfect XD
Thanks!
-
Light changed their profile picture 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Heyyy, welcome baaack!
*bows and swooshes cape* Why thank you! I think it’s the new cape. 😎 What do you think?
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Isn’t he just such a good writer??? ✨✨
Yesss!!
yessss, I love Prisoner B-3087!!! Let’s see…I’ve read Prisoner B-3087 (twice…the first time almost in one day😂), Projekt 1065, Grenade, Refugee, Ground Zero, Allies, and I WANT to read Resist and Heroes, two of his newest His-Fic books, Code Of Honor, one of his older books, andddd th…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
Ok I will be back I need to go shovel my driveway in negative degree weather ack
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76 Yes my Christmas and New years was amazing!! I had a lot of fun spending time with family and friends <3
And Tony oh my gosh 🤣🤣 I love him XD
(Guys we need some action. is Acheron passed out? I’ve kinda forgotten what the deal was lol)
I agree Min! Lol yeahh I think Luna hit him over the head with a frying p…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@Janellebelovedpig @Walkbyfaith
Yes I joined!!! Lol haven’t been able to write a whole lot but hopefully I’ll be able to this weekend 🙂
And I don’t think I’ve officially met y’all before! I’m Natalie! (LightoverDarkness on CWW :D)
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh, cool. I have a character named Rina too.
Wait, why does it matter that the name is already in a different book?
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@everyone
Is there a pattern or turns for RPing or is sort of free for all?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
Wait, I think pics might finally be working! @notsurewhototag @lydibug @whalekeeper @mineralizedwritings
New Eddie outfit drawing:

Line art and I aren’t friends anymore so this time I just didn’t.
- Load More
