@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 5 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
My favorite Leanna Crawford song is Truth I’m Standing on…or maybe Crazy Beautiful You? I don’t know XD
Yesss, those are so good too!!
SPOILERS?!?!? YES PLEASE!!!
Hehehe…
Ok. So basically, Adrian is the Ziton soldier. He was trained by his father, Derek Len, and Len’s military leaders ever since he was young, so now he’s basi…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The AT-C (top secret) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
File-476 of Catalogue 221: Anomaly-6072
Name: [The Arizona Lizard Man]
Origin: Apache Junction, Arizona, USA, Earth 33
Direct sightings: 3
Signature sightings: 7
Description: The Arizona Lizard Man is a large, intelligent reptilian creature who has been observed to have the ability to shapeshift into a human. He seems to spend most of his…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Fynn
He flashed a half-grin, finally chuckling to himself about what a goof he had been. “I guess you’re right. Man… am I selfish or what?” He rolled his eyes. “You and Callie are awesome like that… pulling me out of my pity party and back to reality.” He glanced over at Callie again, this time matching her bright smile.…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
XD I am a overthinker though lol
Yeah I’m not sure why, I think things that are real are less scary to me than if they are imagined, because there’s limits to what is real… if that makes sense? Idk lol
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Love them both!! They look awesome!
-
Esther replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Oh my word, my writing was so cringe!! 🫣
(I’m done spamming, sorry. XDD)
-
Esther replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
*it wasn’t
-
Esther replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
*skims past pages* My word, I was barely able to keep up with this RP apparently XDD I wasn’t even moving that fast.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I’m pretty sure theirs design careers that don’t involve drawing. Like designing website kind of thing, or posters, ect. Movie posters don’t have art in them, right? You could totally do that.
Btw all the boards look amazing! I’m super excited to read this fic!
Cool that your dad does it!!
-
Esther replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
It’s been foreverrr
I might be able to handle another RP, lol. Yeah, I probably could. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
@smiley (I literally almost tagged myself 🤦🏻♀️🤣)
Thanks!!
Yes, I love her music! I think my favorite is Jesus Is.
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Thanks!!
Yes… 😏
Except the MCs and the rest of the charries don’t know until later on. Plus… Well, I’ll keep the spoilers to myself. Unless you want to hear them… 👀
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Okay, I officially love them!!!
Thanks!! I love them too 😜
and you can differently see how they’re different
Oh yeah 😉 But their internal struggles are similar (perfectionism, people-pleaser), so it’s cool how they can kinda relate to each other without being fully aware of what they’re relating about… idk know if that made any sense. ὠ…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) changed their profile picture 2 years, 8 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic The AT-C (top secret) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
File-476 of Catalogue 221: Anomaly-6071
Name: [Stargazer]
Origin: unknown
Direct sightings: 18
Signature sightings: none
Description: The Stargazer has been described by witnesses as a large humanoid, anywhere from thirty to fifty-five feet tall. It only appears at night, and therefore few details are easy to make out, except its long,…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
Another Dante sketch
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago

-
MineralizedWritings posted an update 2 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 have you seen the clip from what if of ant man calling Bucky ‘the silent but deadly’? 🤣
-
It’s hilarious lol, I have no idea what ep. I just saw it in a compilation of all the jokes. It looks like it has Peggy, ross, Bucky, and Black Panther in it?
-
Pretty sure it’s this one!
-
Guess what!? I just watched captain america the first avenger with my mom! She really liked it a lot XD I was super nervoud because I’m not very used to sharing my interests with the family, but yeah it was fun! She likes spy movies, so I’m looking forwards to the winter soldier, and also she totally thinks bucky is dead 😜
oh…[Read more]
-
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @smiley @freedomwriter76 @anyone-else (I’m trying to tag the people who know who Adrian is, lol. It’s k if you don’t. XD)
I made a new aesthetic for Adrian… but I’m not sure if I like it or not. XD Here it is.

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@rae that’s fine, I understood what you meant
oh, and I’m getting off after this, so I won’t be able to RP again until tomorrow or so.
- Load More
