@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 5 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
And it kinda looks like this…

(^this might be a really place… I have no idea. XD)
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Idk why I’m so excited 🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Y’all… I’m about to throw my charries into a prestigous school and they’re going in pretending to be people that don’t actually exist. Anddd… they get to dress all preppy and stuff. Plus, they get to sneak around to find important and befriend people who are hiding secrets… 👀 I’m so excited. 🤣
They get to dress like this…

-
Esther replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Poor Adrian 😭
I know 🥺
Okay, Adrian…another question for you: What’s your favorite instrument?
Adrian: Hm, instrument… I’ve always wanted to pick up the electric guitar, but I never exactly had the time for that.
He’s from a newer WIP I haven’t really talked about yet, hehe…he and Conrad are the MCs tho, and the main message i…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I’m totally going to do the steve being dead instead of bucky if I ever do a au someday lol
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
you know, Bucky was just going to be the Winter Soldier and mostly just used on his own…but…you know…it’d be really interesting to see him as the leader of another Strike Team that’s, like, usually used for the major things and used when other teams can’t get the job done or something like that.
Ooh, now you’ve given me ideas👀…
-
Light replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Oh, this is sooo cool! I was looking forward to this au and I’m glad to see you’re picking it up again. Y’know… I might just want to write a au someday… (Don’t think i’m copying if it’s dystopian lol, it’s like all I write these days XD)
Are you going to do bucky vs. cap like in the winter soldier? Like if they are captains…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@rae yeees they’re not a Christian band certainly, to the point where my teacher refused to play their music in a Christian co-op once when asked to do so. That might’ve been personal bias though.
But I have heard a few of their songs, and that one in particular I know! I’ve never taken the time to actually listen to the lyrics, but given what I…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Aww, poor Zephaniah. 😢 What WIP is he from?
Okay, so, a question for you, Adrian…If you could describe yourself in 3 words, what would they be?
Adrian: *chuckles* Kind of a difficult question… Um… Enthusiastic, bold, and a people-person. Well I guess that last one wasn’t a real word. *smiles* So instead I’d say adventuro…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 oooh we can certainly get this back up, it was hilariously funny when we did it the first time!
I’d keep my characters.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
@scoutfinch180 lol yep, they’re fine, it’s a card game
The point is to not get an explosion card, otherwise you’re out of the game. You have all sorts of other cards you can use to reshuffle the deck, skip yourself so you don’t need to draw a card, or peek a few cards down to see if there are any good (or dangerous) cards.
The art is hilarious…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
It’s always a good sign, I guess. It means I’ve gotten better. 😂
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Fynn
“You don’t have to say anything. I’m just talking about Lukas, that’s all.” He shrugged. Before Liv could reply, he tapped Lukas on the shoulder and they switched partners.
Fynn shot finger guns at Lukas’s confused expression before twirling away with Callie.
Lukas
“Um…” He noticed Liv’s cheeks were still pink. “Was…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
(btw that’s just an expression I made for my dragon stories lol)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@grcr ah, ok! That’s cool!
- Load More
