@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 5 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 why does Tony look like solid snake minus the bandanna lol
(y’know, from smash bros?)
ooh and Steve looks completely sick.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@esther-c that building looks really nice!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
Once with the rest of his squad–except them as I assume they were as children–and twice with the charrie-which-will-likely-be-his-wife-at-the-end-of-the-fanfic
(which sounds a little strange when you say it like that though) -
Keilah H. replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
@evelyn-collins I love it so far!!
Ugh, Rampart though! I hate him so much lol.
and Crosshair???? You included him in this???? All right, I love it even more now.
If you stalk any of the roleplays you’ll find I’ve included him as a roleplay character in two or three of them, because he’s that awesome.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic hi it's meeeeeeee in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 8 months ago
@evelyn-collins lol!! lucky you XD
Fives is awesome though isn’t he? I hate how they killed him off in such an ignoble way.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic hi it's meeeeeeee in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 8 months ago
@evelyn-collins Hello there!
(reference lol)
I see you’ve already kinda met me, but here I am to introduce myself fully. I’m Keilah, as you already know, and I’m a fanfic writer too! It’s virtually all I write these days lol.
oh, and how’d you get people to actually genuinely call you Fives???? I’m a little jealous lol.
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic hi it's meeeeeeee in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 8 months ago
XD I love that!
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic hi it's meeeeeeee in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 8 months ago
@Eevelyn-collins
Hiiiii!! I loooovvee Studio Ghibli and Star Wars!! Ponyo and Howls Moving Castle are some of my favorites too, along with Ariety ;D
I look forward to seeing you around!
-
Loopy posted an update 2 years, 8 months ago
Only 336 posts left to go before I join the ranks as a ✨chosen one✨
-
Loopy replied to the topic hi it's meeeeeeee in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 8 months ago
I have not seen visions yet, but I want to
It’s really good. All the different animation styles are really fascinating
-
Loopy replied to the topic hi it's meeeeeeee in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 8 months ago
@grcr I love your signature lol
-
Loopy replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
@evelyn-collins Cool! I have a boy character named Lois and a girl character named Eddie so I kinda enjoy names like that
-
Loopy replied to the topic hi it's meeeeeeee in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 8 months ago
Oh and tags I guess
@keilah-h @whalekeeper @lydibug @savannah_grace2009 @acancello @freedomwriter76 @rae @jonas @calyhuge @princesachronicle22 @scoutfinch180 @highscribeofaetherium @smiley @theotherpeeps
-
Loopy replied to the topic hi it's meeeeeeee in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 8 months ago
Hi! (Again. XD Sorry I’m really bored rn and you’re one of the only people actively online)
I’m Loopy. Or Loops. I do a lot of art and fantasy writing.
Ooo you like studio Ghibli? What’s your favorite movie? Mine is either Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind or Ponyo
Also have you seen Star Wars Visions?
-
Loopy replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
Oh, I like it so far! Poor Leo. Is she the main character? (Also, I didn’t realize that could be a girl’s name?)
-
Loopy replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
You’re not doing anything wrong, lol
I will summon some star wars nerds for you hehe
-
Loopy replied to the topic Idk what im doingggg hehehe in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 8 months ago
Hi!
You can totally post stories here. We’d love to read them. Maybe you can post them in the critique topic, or if you don’t want critiques you could make your own topic under general writing discussions.
I’d suggest just stalking the forums a bit to kinda get a feel for things.
There’s also a section near the top where you…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
*restraining the urge to apologize for the short rps*
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Dante glanced up at the ceiling, then back down at Seb.
Kinda unrelated, but I only realized just a few weeks ago that this was how you rolled your eyes. For the longest time I thought that you had to actually roll your eyes all the way around in a full circle XD
Anyway…
Dante
Dante smiled, then sighed as he got to his feet. He c…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hello From Canada Lily! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 8 months ago
Hey! Welcome to KP!
Yep, I’m on YWW (thanks the for the tag, @hybridlore !), have been since May! It’s a really nice community. If you have any questions, let me know!
- Load More

335