@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 5 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
Hmm I would find a reference for basic anatomy. You don’t have to have great anatomy to draw but I think it really helps. Even getting the legs the right length and the arms the right length can make a big difference.
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Btw, should we have them all arrive in different places? I kind of prefer that to having them arrive at the exact same place.
Yeah that’s how I’ve usually done it in RPs, I think it makes sense for the characters to arrive at different spots and then find each other as the RP goes
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Lukas
Lukas chuckled at Xandro’s goofing off. “Yeah, buddy. If you behave, I’ll pay for you. Maybe I’ll get you an ice cream or something.”
Xandro nodded.
“Wait, no, not an ice cream,” Lukas said, his eyes wide. He cast a worried side glance towards Liv, holding back a laugh. “Alright, how about we go to that diner down…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
I love it!! They look really good!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Ok! I’ll have to check it out.
-
Esther replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
Aww, Sef!!! 😭
Girllll, whyyy??
You wrote this so well though. And I love Lilitu. 😁 But I’ve probably told you that already. 😂
Oh my goodness, I love your signature. 🥰
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Sounds good to me!
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@jonas @anyone
What about this idea: Lillen is under siege. The characters will be given tasks that require them to move around the city doing various things. That way we can just kind of make things up for them to do on the fly and we don’t have to decide too much up front.
I like that idea, I think it’ll be good to have the characters occupied w…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6
Sorry I had to do Tony for a bit lol
Tauren and Lesli
Thunder cracks through the sky. Light curtains flow inwards from the windows, flaring with the growing wind. Tauren shivers against the nighttime breeze, rubbing his arms. Lesli flinches as a crack of thunder shakes the ground.
Still not used to the…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Love your forum signature lol : )
I’ve been hoping to buy a dvd of winter soldier, but I never see it in thrift stores for some reason
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@mineralizedwritings I admire your deviousness
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
XD I was seriously considering not explaining it and just giving you all a good scare 😂😂
-
Loopy replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I’m kidding they go on a two week break and get back together lol
Oh, thank God, I was worried for a second. Tesli is the best <3
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
thank you!
hahaha you’re gonna be crying so hard when they break up
I’m kidding they go on a two week break and get back together lol
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Lol I didn’t notice your signature until Whaley mentioned it 🥹 XD I’m glad you like Tesli 😭
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Aww that was sweet!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Aww, so sweet!!
- Load More
