@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 5 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
@evelyn-collins ha, we’re actually pretty close together then.
oh and question… I was reading your fanfic and came across this line:
“If she doesn’t have the force, how did you find her?” he [Rylan] asked.
“She is a special case,” Varian said distantly. “But I suppose that was plain to see.”
What did he mean by that, and how did he find her ex…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper @loopylin ugh that happens…..
wings of fire book 13 blahhhh(Seriously though, the rest of series was good, and thought there was a bit of that stuff in the previous books so I really shoulda seen it coming, it was mostly in the form of jokes so I didn’t take it seriously)
So when I recommend the series, because it’s still…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Help, I Don't Understand Keepers of the Lost Cities in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 8 months ago
@esther-c @savannah_grace2009 Inappropriate stuff?
Nothing I’ve seen that’s really bad. Worldbuilding wise, some things they say can get weird if you look too close at it……For example someone mentions “star and planetary alignments” in one sentence, but tbh that’s been so overused in so many fantasy stories, I shrugged it off, not really…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @rae She’s so pretty!! @trailblazer
Amir
Amir let out a nervous chuckle, his voice somehow cracking in the process. He cleared his throat and tried to stop tapping his finger against his leg. “Um, that’s j-just what w-we, uh, do.”
Marcurious still didn’t look convinced.
“Our, our names have meaning,” Amir explained, hi…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
@evelyn-collins cool! I can’t wait to see what you come up with….
also I’m from Florida, but I can’t tell u specifically where lol
-
Esther replied to the topic Help, I Don't Understand Keepers of the Lost Cities in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 8 months ago
Okay…you’re talking about the Black Swan right? Or the Neverseen (have you met them yet?)
Umm… I think I’m talking about the Black Swan. XD
Spoilers: Black Swan=good guys, Neverseen=bad guys.
Ok… I think that makes a little more sense now.
Yeah, the love triangle….oh my gosh…the guy who was literally drooling over her made me c…
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Oh, oops! You’re fine 🙃
Fynn
Fynn tried to hide his surprise that Paxton had asked a question in a complete sentence. “Um, good. Yeah, I’m going good.” He smiled. Then eyed Lukas. “And I think Lukas is doing fantastic.” His smile grew into a grin.
Lukas glared daggers, but a smile clearly tugged at the corner of his mouth. “Yes…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Yessss, the MeGa DoRm!!! Just throw everyone in there, hehehe
And Chase is going in there no matter what he says!!! Fynn will just drag him in there anyway XDD
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Well at least the original series XD
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Ok, thanks! I’m really interested now. It sounds like I’d like them.
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
No, not a boring answer at all! Percy’s amazing 🙃 Oh my gosh yeah I’ve read a few chapters of the first book and his voice really is hilarious, I love it 🤣 And it’s funny bc I really relate to him so much. In like my ‘friend groups’ I guess I’m kinda quiet compared to others but there is SO much going on in my head and I’ll be…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@esther-c sorry it’s been so long since my RP! I never saw yours so kept waiting XD
Paxton
Paxton looked on a bit confused at the exchange between the two boys but also curious. He giggled a bit as Lukas stepped toward him, ears still tinted pink, sighing in exasperation.
He blushed a bit more at Paxton’s giggle, giving him an incredulous look.…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Ugh, I hated legend of korra. See, this is why I want to write and make kids tv shows. There can be imaginative, well written stories with beautiful art that are still based on a Christian worldview
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Meanwhile Lois just gets a whole dorm to himself cuz I can’t remember if he ever got roommates XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Yeahh same. My little cousin really got into the Magnus Chase books and my poor aunt didn’t realize what was in them and then was really frustrated with she finally did. Now she is always asking me if certain shows or books are good for the boys, but it’s really hard to filter out everything. Now I only read or watch stuff if peo…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
The problem wasn’t the rereading, it was the accidentally staying up till 3:30 am to do so lol
I’m glad Caly’s still working on his writing and also that he’s still alive XD
squawking random noises at random times?
eh…I do that all the time XD
Who doesn’t?
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Yeah I loved Sally! Awww really? Maybe…I didn’t really notice but I can kinda see it. 🥲
Idk, I think her acting is great. But maybe that’s just cuz I’m not very picky
What are y’all’s overall opinions on the series? Cuz I recently heard someone talking about it and saying they didn’t like the writing style.
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Ok, cool! I’m planning to check them out soon.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
The writing style is very goofy and middle-grade, but it’s hilarious to read lol. The first series is great imo. Second series you get into some questionable stuff and it gets much worse in the third series. So really if you get overly involved in a series and want to know what happens next, it’s probably a bad idea lol. I read the…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @trailblazer @rae
Amir
Amir closed his gaping mouth and finally swallowed. He still didn’t understand who this guy was. Although he wore mostly black, he had no yellow sash, so that was a good sign. And he seemed to be carrying no weapons—that was always a nice indication if someone was friendly or not.
“I-I am Amir. R-roh…[Read more]
- Load More
