@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 5 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 7 months ago
@evelyn-collins ouch, sounds like it must’ve hurt then
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 7 months ago
Thanks!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 7 months ago
Crosshair is all silver, but Leo has a bit of blue on her spines….Also, Cross has a few scars and several of his tail spikes are snapped off due to all the torture he’s received.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 7 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 7 months ago
Oh, and I like your planet/moon names.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 7 months ago
@evelyn-collins There’s one thing about Hemlock telling Leo the news that you’d have to put in the story beforehand.
If she’s with him, he’s most likely already experimenting on Crosshair, and shows him to her while he’s locked up (or being tortured….😬……sounds like Hemlock to do that though). Since the Empire confiscated his armor when they…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@grcr great job!!
One question: Where and in what time period is this supposed to be set? Because you refer to them as warriors and have them fight with old-style weapons, implying either a past or far future time period, but then refer to car accidents and computers (which I assume are computers like the one I’m typing to you on) like it’s set…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
XD Nice!
Yeah I convinced my Dad to get into the series, so he started listening to the audiobooks and now he’s father than I am!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Ellie
She opened her mouth again, and this time found her voice.
“Hello. I’m Ellie.”
She paused, then turned and walked over to the bottom bunk bed where all her things were already stacked. She sat down and looked back at Amidala.
“Has anyone else come in here yet?”
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper I doodled Seb while in church. Is it at all accurate?

Top hats are surprisingly difficult XD -
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Ok, awesome. Thanks!
Ami
Ami smiled at the short girl who gave an awkward wave.
“You must be my roommate.” She stood and walked over to her. “My name is Amidala. A lot of people call me Ami though.” Her eyes drifted to the girl’s green tail that flicked around. Not wanting to look rude, she met the girl’s eyes and offered another smile.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Ellie is a little over 3 feet tall, has short, fluffy brown hair, and green eyes. She’s about 14 in human years I think. She always wears a poofy blue hoodie.
This is an old drawing of her that shows her tail. (Ignore the green nose. That’s not a thing anymore.)
-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 7 months ago
Yes plzzzz!! (If you still wanna ofc)
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
My mind is blanking out on me for what to RP, so y’all can keep going back and forth if you want while I try to come up with something XD
Ooh, interesting. I know dogs can dream sometimes, so I don’t know what it would be like for other animals, but it also sounds like Chase still thinks/acts like a human whi…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Can you remind me what Ellie looks like? I think I know, but I’m not sure.
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 7 months ago
Easton: *momentarily hopes that girl-who-his-author-hasn’t-named-yet also thinks he looks awesome on a sand bike* *finally answer question* A lot of kids at school have them. We live in New Mexico and the desert is basically our back yard.
-
Esther replied to the topic God Stories in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
That is so amazing!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 7 months ago
Lyn: I’m basically the starting performer of the show! I’m there to welcome the guests to Cirque and I show up whenever needed! I can be skilled in whatever’s needed at the moment since I’m a pretty quick learner, but my favorite thing to do is dance! I do love the trapeze and tightrope walking as well! Nyx and I perform together as…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
My poor baby just trying to figure out the world SOB
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper XD SEB LOL @rae @esther-c
Paxton
Paxton squeaked and hopped up further onto the bed, nearly climbing into Marcel’s lap as the large bird stared about the room, wings stretching for a moment before it settled back down.
He stared at it, and Seb, from behind Marcel’s sleeve, which he’d taken and hidden his face behind, still not all…[Read more]
- Load More

