@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 5 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Oh, ok. I totally understand!! Glad you’ve been taking the steps you need to take. 😊<3
Yes, there’s so much pressure to be published as a young writer, but you really don’t have to if that’s not God’s will. You just write at your own pace and hone your skills, or you don’t write as much depending on where God wants to take your life.…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper SEEEEB NOOOO!!! AHHH WHY!!!! @esther-c @rae
Paxton
Paxton stared with wide, teary eyes at Seb’s scars. He sniffled, unable to look away, suddenly understanding how everyone felt when they were faced with his own wounds.
He knew Seb was probably feeling uncomfortable at the moment, so he tried to look away, but…it was hard.
It…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic in which I return briefly for a brief moment in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@livingwoodschronicles
Hii girlie!! ❤️ It’s great to see you!!!! And that’s good, I’m glad you’re doing well! ❤️
I’m doing good!! My 15th birthday is coming up in a few weeks, so I’m excited and nervous abt that 😅🙃 😛
What kind of job do you have? And how’s the writing going?! Also, can’t remember if I told you or not, but I read Rise of the…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 7 months ago
I can only create about two or three spells in a row before collapsing from exhaustion
Ok, maybe more like four or five? I’m still figuring this out XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 7 months ago
Lois: They can be used for anything. Strength and endurance spells are pretty commonly used by construction workers, and healing spells for physicians obviously. But Felicity just uses them for goofing off and occasionally for self defense. I can only create about two or three spells in a row before collapsing from exhaustion, so…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Maybe he could meet Dante if you want. He’s also wandering the streets looking for a place to sleep.
… Does Jr possibly have a wallet on him? -
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 7 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic in which I return briefly for a brief moment in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Hello! Great to see you back! I’m alright, also super busy. I’m learning Japanese, and I’m currently working a little extra to prepare for when some students from a Japanese Christian university visit campus. I’m still writing my main series, but rn I’m also drafting my first one-shot manga, for an art competition. It’s…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 7 months ago
Super happy to see you too!! *hugs back*
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Ellie
She perked up at the question. “Yes! Eddie. I’m waiting for her. She’s been out shopping for outfits for the dance.”
Suddenly, the door behind Ami swung open and someone walked in. It wasn’t Eddie. The girl was about twice her height and had a long white braid down to her waist. The strange thing was she was dirty, wet, and s…[Read more]
-
Loopy and
freedom are now friends 2 years, 7 months ago -
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed OOH I LOVE IT BUT POOR RIKER…
Yes, I keep disappearing. Sorry about that lol. I’ve been working odd jobs, trying to keep up with writing and school, etc., etc… Also yes I changed my pfp again. Hopefully I’ll stick with this one XD
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) changed their profile picture 2 years, 7 months ago
-
Esther posted an update 2 years, 7 months ago
@smiley
Hey Miley!! I noticed you haven’t posted for a while and wanted to just check in and see how you were doing. 😊 Not that you’re required to post every time you’re active of course 😉 (Oh, and guess who’s backkk✨👀 -
Esther replied to the topic Hi! From Eilish! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
I kinda write fanfic so I don’t think I really can answer that question sorry😅
Ohhh, oopsies! My bad XD
Japan, cos Nintendo Land.
Oh that would be so cool!! I’m assuming you play a lot of Nintendo then, right? If so, what’s your favorite game?
Sara Ella, Tv Show: Star Wars the Clone wars, Movie: National Treasure . (It change…
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 7 months ago
@savannah_grace2090
I’m so happy for you! God is good!! <33
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 7 months ago
Maverick sounds awesome XD
Ok, I have a question for you, Maverick—how do you think people describe you? How would you like to be described?
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 7 months ago
Easton: Eh, I don’t think so. As long as you know how to drive it without crashing it.
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
*tilted
not titled -
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Ami
“Not yet.” She titled her head, knowing she had seen someone that looked just like Ellie somewhere else. “This may sound weird, but do you happen to have a twin?”
- Load More
